"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry to hear about Lightening crossing :(

Prayers and thought s sent your way.

....binkie free, Lightening. Give Buck a bunnie kiss from us!

~Jim

Gypsy, I'm so sorry!:( What a prettygirl she was! I also have one who's the "Sweet and snotty"type - even though they have their bunnitudes, we know they still loveus! I'm sorry for your loss.

Oh, Gypsy, I'm so sorry to hear about yourgirl. She's had a tough few months with all thosebabies. What a sweet mom she was. Buck will takegood care of her. :bunnyangel:

Jen

Oh Gypsy, Sweetie, I am so very sorry. Iwish I could say or do something to ease your pain. All I can say is myheart is breaking. I am so sorry. If you need to talk or a shoulder tocry on I'm here for you. I knw how special she is to you. Her memorywill live on forever in your heart and all the wonderful memories shegave us through you.

Tina, Jer & Zoo Crew

Gypsy, I'm so sorry that Lightning hasdied. She was a special bunny. I'll miss her andyour zany stories about her (flashlight-killer:) ).

There's a new little face at Rainbow Bridgetonight. Godzilla, my green anole, passed away this evening. I knowhe's just a little guy, but he was a sweet, special little friend. Hewas always so lively and energetic. I always enjoyed playing with himand watching him run and jump all over the place. Rest in peace, mysweet boy. You're in good company. Jellybean, Baby and Buck Jones areall there with you.

I know this may seem silly, but it still hurts. I miss him terribly.:(

Godzilla1.jpg

BunnyMom wrote:
I know this may seem silly, but it still hurts. I miss him terribly.:(
It's not silly at all. Pets, big or small, all have a specialplace in our hearts and it hurts when they go.

I understand and I'm sorry for your loss.

Laura

Harold, my lovely harlequin boy, passed on todaydue to complications from a genetic seizure disorder. He ismourned by many, including his mate, Judy. He will be genuinelymissed.
gimme.jpg
haroldjudyfloor.jpg
haroldbounce.jpg
haroldguysofa.jpg

EEEM, I can't stop crying. I am sosorry. My heart goes out to you and Judy. I wish there was something Icould say or do to take the hurt away, but I can't. I will keep you andJudy in my prayers. Buck will look over dear Harold until you arereunited again.

:bigtears:

Tina

:( :( Poor Harold..but at least now hedoesn't have to worry about seizures and he had a wonderful life andknew real love while you were a part of his life.

I'm so sorry to hear about Harold,EEM. He was a great bunny and will be missed a lot.I always looked forward to hearing about Judy's and his adventures.:(

Latest posts

Back