Are there any males here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a guy but two of the bunnies I list (the tiny adorable Benjamin and Frida) as mine are actually my bf's. So, although most bunny owners are ladies, guys are still represented!

Yeah, I know many people put their gender in their name (ie "tonysmama") but I deliberately didn't because of privacy. By now I know you all aren't stalkers. ;)

I didn't think so either.... but with the internet, it's one of those things I just don't think you presume to know, unless there is substantial evidence to suggest it's the case! Sort of like how you never ever ask a pregnant woman about when the baby's due etc, unles she specifically mentions that she is pregnant or something... :p

mouse_chalk wrote:
I didn't think so either.... but with the internet, it's one of those things I just don't think you presume to know, unless there is substantial evidence to suggest it's the case! Sort of like how you never ever ask a pregnant woman about when the baby's due etc, unles she specifically mentions that she is pregnant or something... :p
Oh I know what you mean about the pregnant lady:p!

paul2641 wrote:
Apart from my name did I seem like a girl:?? Honestly please.
Not at all! It's the other way around for me! A lot of people on here I assumed were guys until I looked at that photo thread! In fact, except mouse_chalk, Becca and NZminilops most of the people who have posted on this thread I assumed were guys! :shock: Some were a bigger shock to find out they were female :D

Numbat wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
Not at all! It's the other way around for me! A lot of people on here I assumed were guys until I looked at that photo thread! In fact, except mouse_chalk, Becca and NZminilops most of the people who have posted on this thread I assumed were guys! :shock: Some were a bigger shock to find out they were female :D
PHEW! I'm glad I saw that 'except' before my name lol...:p I had hoped that 5 pictures of me in my signature and my name in it might have given the game away... glad it worked! :D

My son's on here too! :) Elf's Brother :D

mouse_chalk wrote:
Numbat wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
PHEW! I'm glad I saw that 'except' before my name lol...:p I had hoped that 5 pictures of me in my signature and my name in it might have given the game away... glad it worked! :D

:biggrin2:

Heh heh, this topic is in today's news! I feel so proud :) It's also passed the one page mark! I'm so excited! A bit petty but ah well ;)

Latest posts

Back