Are there any males here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Numbat

Reaction score
:biggrin2: Well, I just noticed that almost everyone here is female! I imagined quite a few people as male and when I found out they were female (photos), well...:? I'm gonna try to keep imagining them as males. I like it better that way... Is anyone here actually male?? No, scrap that question, I don't want to know:D

I've just been reading some blogs btw. Who created rabbits online.net?

There are some males here, definitely! Ummm, off the top of my head, JimD (a mod), our brilliant Infirmary mod ra7751, Wabbitdad12, and last but by no means least my other half is here (although not a great poster), mr_mouse_chalk :D Definitely some more, that I can't think of right now too...

You are right though, we are predominantly female... I've never really noticed before! I don't know why? :p

We women just tend to a bit "yappier" :biggrin2:

:D

Btw What does the green tick mean? In bunny chat, there are two topics with a green tick instead of folder.

Numbat wrote:
:D

Btw What does the green tick mean? In bunny chat, there are two topics with a green tick instead of folder.
That means that the topic has a poll :) When you begin a new thread, there is an option at the bottom to 'Add Poll'.... :D

I am a guy. Honest.

mouse_chalk wrote:
There are some males here, definitely! Ummm, off the top of my head, JimD (a mod), our brilliant Infirmary mod ra7751, Wabbitdad12, and last but by no means least my other half is here (although not a great poster), mr_mouse_chalk :D Definitely some more, that I can't think of right now too...

You are right though, we are predominantly female... I've never really noticed before! I don't know why? :p

Lol I love this thread! My husband post on here sometimes. :biggrin2:

On my site we have a "get to know you" survey thread, and a "post a pic of yourself" thread in the introductions forum. It's kind of fun and you get to know more about everyone.

Oh, well there we go! LOL. Although maybe the topics should be stickied. I'm gonna go through those threads, yay!

Buneary is a guy? Oops :embarrassed:, I asumed female hehe.

Just think of it this way - you've got a lot of lovely ladies to chat up :tongue.

Latest posts

Back