Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Tina i'm just reading bout Kuma now, and itmakes me very sad. i am not so sure that shelters make the rightdesicions all the time. if you press for Kuma it could show how muchyou care? if there was anything i could do, believe me i would.

:hug:

Nicole

ps- hope you leg gets better soon, you'll need it to kick some butt! ;)

Nicky, sadly they adopted Kuma out already.

They never returned any of my phone calls. As hard as it was Iwas polite and courteous each time. I had to find out the hard way bygoing to the shelter website.

With my knee and all I'm sure it's for the bset but it's stilla bit of a bummer. We'll find the right puppy one day.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Tina

With all the puppies that need homes and all the different personalities the right one will show up.

Ed

Corky would dig at the brace on my leg til Itook it off, then he'd kiss my leg...lil weirdo!!! Had tokeep it hidden under lots of covers after the surgery!

They see it as something thats not supposed to be there and they are trying to help you out by ridding you of that evil thing!

Youuuuuuuu :mad:

You EVIL WOMAN!

You act so nice :vomit:

You Make Me SSSSick!

How DARE you --- and you Know What I Mean.

For Shame, Tina :no:

FOR SHAME! :nonono:

-Carolyn

:angel:I'm sure I have no idea what you are talking about Sweetie. I am always nice.:D

You know I love you.:kiss:

Tina

In the spirit of Christmas,

Any Doe

that tries to get into Freddy's Mansion

is a

"Ho Ho Ho"

At least my baby doesn't have to sneakout of the house to get awayfrom her Cranky Mom. BesdiesChrista girl is a proper young lady.

Don't you have a Polka Lesson to be getting to.

Tina

We just got back a while ago.

I really lucked out and have an awesome doctor. I definitelytore one ligament and he thinks I also tore a second. I should begetting an MRI within a week or two. Until then I have to wear theimmobilizer at all times and use my crutches.

He is concerned about how bad my foot is swollen. If theswelling doesn't go down I have to go back next week. If I lose allfeeling in my foot I have to go striaght to the er.

I asked if he thought exercises would help rather than surgeryand he said that right now surgery is probably the way to go. He'llknow more after the MRI.

My knee has hurting pretty bad so I took a pain pill and took anap. While I was sleeping, Dale and Jer found that 4 of my chickens hadpased away in the night. Gracie, Amber, Sassy and Jet are atthe rainbow bridge. It hasn't even hit me yet.

Tina

Sorry to hear about your chickens AND the doc appt... :( :( Hopefully the MRI will show there's less damage than they think!

Here are a few pictures I took the other day of Otis.

This one shows how much darker he has gotten.
Dec23rd014.jpg

Look how big he's getting.
Dec23rd010.jpg

Resting and being curious.
Dec23rd015.jpg

I can't get over how big he is now.
Dec23rd016.jpg

Look at the size of those feet and tail.:shock:
Dec23rd018.jpg

I hope you enjoy them.

Tina

Dec23rd015.jpg

:shock::shock:WOW!! That tail is HUGE! And those feet!!!

Otis is a really lovely boy, and doesn't he look so chilled out!

Sorry to hear about your chicks, Tina. Any idea what caused them to goall at once? Hope you are getting some relief with your leg -what a bad time fo all this to happen!

Jan

W:shock:w, i can't get over how long his tailis! He sure is beautiful Tina. Sorry to hear about all the bad newslately with your knee and your chicks, hope things turn for the bettersoon.:hug:

Great News. Ebony is feeling better wasable to go back outside last night. Penny now has her little toessplint. She is finally eating on her own WooHoo. I thought it would beeasier syringing a chicken...nope. They fight as much as the bunns. Ohand Nutrical, chickens don't like it either.

Penny is liking being a house chicken a little to much. Nowwhenever some opens the front door she goes and sits in herbox.:shock:She even walked around for awhile. I'm just soproud of her. She also snuggles in my lap and takes anap while I play on the computer.

Tina

"Tina"
Polka Lessons? I got yer Polka Lessons.

Sweetie this...Love You that... :vomit:

Puh-Leasssseeeee!!!!

Anwyn,

Sour Grapes taste pretty good if you get used to them.

-Carolyn

If Stormy could break out of the Prison you call "The Acres", you know he would.

Try Him --- I bet you're too scared to. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back