Alyssa and Snowy's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Honey, :sad:

I'm so sorry about Rainbow. :tears2: Such abeautiful baby she was. What a shame. I know how you lovedher and Angel. So sorry about the frogtoo. Yesterday wasa difficultday. Rainbow passed over the Rainbow Bridge and onto seeUncle Buck along with Daisy, Ted, and Katannah.Rainbow is healthy now and swimming along happily.

On a happier note, yes, I do live in America and you and your familyare welcome to my home Any Time. Consider my home, your homein America.

I have seen Mickey Mouse. He was very nice.

mickwink.gif
Hishouse isn't close to my house, but we'd have to work something out sothat you could visit him too...even if it was that we meet at Mickey'shouse. Wouldn't that be fun?!? We have to startsaving our money now. Winnie the Pooh is there, asis Tigger, Piglet and that whole group too. Simba, Timon, andPumba is there too. I had breakfast with them one morningwith Winnie the Pooh when I was there a few years ago when my familyand I took a trip down there together. It was a lot offun. There were 12 of us. Did you know that Winniethe Pooh likes pancakes? I think the syrup reminds him ofhoney. My niece was very young and a little afraid ofEeyore. He's very Big and Tall, and he's very nice.They made friends pretty quickly once he shook her hand. Ididn't see Rabbit when I was there.

[align=center]
rabbits18.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=left]Last weekend I saw the Tigger Movie for the firsttime. It was really cute. If you haven't seen it,you should someday. I love the way Tigger bounces and how heand Roo are such good friends - always worrying Kanga because they'rewild together. [/align]

[align=left]
kangas20.gif
[/align]

[align=left]They are classic Trouble Bubbles!!![/align]

[align=left]Give your mom and dad and sisters a big hug and kiss for me. [/align]

[align=left]Oh! By the way, Fauna gave me kisses for thefirst time yesterday. I was soooo happy I could hardly fallasleep last night![/align]

[align=left]Love you, :kiss:[/align]
[align=left]-Carolyn[/align]

Carolyn I can't believe you had brekkie withWinnie the Pooh! That is COOL! The Lion King is my total favouritethough. I have all three for the films. Lion King 3 is my favouritebecause I love Timone and Pumba. They are so Funny. "Timone areyoucrying?" "Nope, I just have something In my eye!" hehe I love it.

We are having a big storm today and I'm worried about my Daddy at workand my animals. I wish I was at your house, is it sunny there? The skyis so horrible and grey and yellow. It is so hot and wet. Mummy when tocheck the bunnies, Daisy is hiding in her bed. I hope it stops soon.

When we move I'm am getting some new Fishes to keep Angel company :dancing:.

I have told Mummy to save up pennies so we can come and see you and Mickey mouse. That would be fun!

I am jelos of you having Fauna kisses. I want them!!

Love

Alyssa

Hi Alyssa

We had that storm here in Newcastle today - wasn't it really wild? Iwas at work and my computers went off, and it took me 2 hours to geteverything working again :X. When I got home, Pernod and Perry had beensitting the rain - they love it (silly bunnies :?).

Sorry to hear about your fish - they are very beautiful.

Jan

Hi Lyssa-Boo!

I loved The Lion King too! One of my favorite parts is whenNala pins Simba, and then he tries to get away and she jumps on himagain and says, "Pinned ya Again!" Timone and Pumbareally made me laugh. Wouldn't it be fun to hang out withthem for a day? I would not eat bugsthough!

How was your weekend? Did you enjoy the time with yourgrandmother? I know you two really love each otheralot. I know how she looks forward to your visits.I was thinking about you and your family a lot this weekend.It's a busy time for you. I can't wait to hear all about yournewhouse!

I went to aState Fair with my niece and nephew this weekendand we had a great time. We went on therides ateicecreamand ,we wentswimming, ,playedgames, my niece hada hair wrap done ,andtalked to a lot of animals at theFair: :jumpingbunny:,and saw a lotof our friends. (Of coursenone of the bunnies at the fair were as pretty as yours or mine, butthey were really cute, needless to say.)

You'll have to tell your mom to Private Message your new address to me so that I have it.

Been thinking about you a lot, Honey. Just wanted to send youmy love and kisses. :kiss: Talk to you soon!

Love,
-Carolyn

(Thispicture of Timone and Pumba cracks me up!)

Hi Dear!

How do you like the new house? Are you getting settled?

Someone sent these pictures of sand sculptures to me and I knew you'dlike them too, so I'm copying them in here so that you see them.

I hope all is well. :kiss:

Love,
-Carolyn

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi Carolyn. Hehe that was soooo funny.

It was my parents evening last night and my teacher said I did good.She said I was good at my reading and that I was a very good colourer.

It's mt Halloween disco tomorrow and Im so excited. I will be a witchand Caitlyn is a Pumpkin. AFter I am going to my Grandma's housebecuase Siobhan is coming home. I will ask for somebody to takepictures for you. Caitlyn will look cute as a pumpkin wot she?

Only one more day at school and then holidays!! Being at schoold amkes me tired.

Love alyssa xxxxxxxx

Carolyn thank you for those pictures of sand pictures they are very good. I like Nemo, but I don't like Sharks hehe :fishing:.

:witch:This is me tomorrow

:kiss:

:angelandbunny:

Alyssa, What a cute beautiful name. I have acousin and her name is Alyssa too. Seems like your name is popular. Isure love your pretty bun and Snowy suits him too.

Alissa I have a big bunny like Carolyns but a different color and His name is MeatHead. Cool huh

Jen you need to update your critter crew soon for Alyssa with 3 new buns. Ceddie, Lena and the white one. lol :p

Well I sure hope you have fun today Alyssa.

Angel and MeatHead

GoodJob, Lyssie, for getting complimented by your teacher! I knowyour parents wereveryproud of you. Icertainly am!

I know you'llmake a great witch for Halloween!Don't you just Love Halloween? It's one of my favoriteholidays.The Missus - Buck Jones' wife - is comingto visit me. It should bea lot of fun. Italways is.Last year, when Buck and The Missus cametovisit, we watched ascary bunny movie and wedressed up like rabbits and dressed our rabbits up likepeople. It wasfun.

I bet Caitlyn willmake an adorable pumpkin! I can'twait to see the pictures of you. I hope you get lots and lotsof Candy!

I don't have a lot of trick-or-treaters visit my house. I may just go out so that I can see some.

Lots of Love,

-Carolyn

Dear Carolyn.

I love that card thank you for showing me it. I made them shake really hard and they shouted AVALANCHE!.

Guess what Father Christmas is coming soon. I am being an elf in mychristmas play. Mummy has bught me a costume for it off ebay.

I put my christmas tree up yesterday, it is gold and copper this year. What colour is yours?

What is Frather Christmas bringing you this year? I'm getting a Huggybath time doll with a bath and changing table. He wets his nappy, eats,has a bottleand blows bubbles and shivvers when he is cold.He even gets poorly and you give him the injection. I'm getting lil'bratz house, 4 ever best friends sleep over house with 4 dolls, a bigdesk table with lots of things to do,paint, plastercineandcolour, beads that you make pictures with and then Mummy irons it over,a game for my gameboy, videosand lots and lots. Mummy saidshe needs a money tree for christmas with all the things I'm getting.

Guess what my teacher said I a mgoodatdrawingso I told my Mummy I wasgoing to be a drawer when i grow up.

I got star of the week at school. I got a certificate and a trophy.

Sweetpeasmommie I love meathead he looks like my rabbit but big. Meathead is a funny name :bunnydance:i like it.

Love from

Alyssa

Lyssie, Thank you for liking him. He is now 6months old and getting bigger too. Also he is a trouble bubble wholikes to make his mommie chase him everywhere so he don't have to goback in his cage. I put a santa hat on him and took a picture.

You can click on the pics to make them bigger.

The first one is a picture of his very first stocking that I got him.This year is his first christmas. I also took pictures of my guineapigs in their santa hats too. I have 6 guinea pigs and one of them hasvery long hair. If you would like to see them I can post it for youjust let me know.

SPM I have just asked Alyssa if she would liketo see the pictures of the guineapigs and she said she would love to.Her exact words were "aww yeah." So if you want to post the picturesshe would love to see them :D.

She wouldn't come to the computer just yet because her favourite TV program is on lol.

Vickie

Thank you for posting them SPM. I will be sureto show her them when she comes home from school. I can't believe youmanaged to get those shots and they actually stayed still. They are soadorable. I think Harriette is my favourite though. She looks like acuddly toy.

I have a couple of new pictures of Alyssa that was taken at theChristmas Fair at church. please excuse the quality it was at night.

Alyssaand Santa

Cheekyface

Onthe bus

Vickie

Hi Lyssie-Boo! :wave:

"Avalanche!" :rofl: That's really funny. I'll have to try it.

Your Christmas tree sounds gorgeous! I'm not sure if I'mgoing to put one up this year. :ponder: I've beenthinking about it, but haven't made any decisions. If I do,it'll be a green tree with white lights and gold ornaments andpinecones, cinnamin sticks, and some beads.

As to what I'm getting for Christmas this year? I don'treally know. Haven't made my list for Father Christmas, but Iwould like for him to bring me a painting of Tucker and one of Calibecause I already have one of Fauna-Girl. Other than that, Ireally don't need anything.

The gifts you asked him for sound like So Much Fun!!! I hopeyou get them. I've been trying to be on my best behavior, butsometimes I just don't feel like doing that. Ya know what Imean?

A Charlie Brown Christmas was on television last night, but I like thisversion better. Hope you like it as much as I do.Turn up your speakers!

Love,
-Carolyn

[url]http://www.natesaffle.net/videos/heyyacb.html[/url]

Back