Alyssa and Snowy's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyssie_boo

Reaction score
Hello my name is Alyssa and I have a bunny called Snowy. We are always getting into mischief.

Snowy is one year old and is a white rabbit so he is very lucky. He isvery small and he likes to butt my hand when I feed him. I like toclean him out, give him water and feed him every day. Snowy likes torun around and hates going back in the house. I like to watch my Mummychase him back in.

This is Snowy when he was a baby. Look how small he is in my Daddys hands.

2ddb0.jpg

This is Snowy with my other rabbit.

snowynteddy.jpg

Look at his big ears.

snowybabe0.JPG

He he is scamping.

snowy4.JPG

This is me feeding him tonight. He likes to eat out of my hand. Sometimes he nibbles my fingers, but it doesn't hurt me.

pics%20023.jpg

This picture is me.

Boo.jpg

Mummy says that this place is great. She says she has lots of friends here and everyone will be nice to me.

HiAlyssa!!!

You are soooo pretty! I'm so glad you decided to become apart of the forum. Weall adoreyourMommyand your Daddy very much. Icouldn't wait until you were old enough tosendanote to us as well.

I'm Carolyn and I live inastate in America calledConnecticut. I have three rabbits: Tucker (who's my biggestTrouble Bubblein the house, and he's also the smallest!),Fauna, (who's color iscalled "Frosted Pearl"), andCali. She's VeryVery Big and she's stillgrowing. I think she weighs 16 lbs. now.

Snowy is beautiful.When he bumps your hand thatusually means they want attention, as your mom already probably toldyou. He's so pretty.

Tucker hates to go back in his cage too. I have to catch himwith a big crab net because he's so fast that I can't get him any otherway. My nephew says it looks like I'm fishing forhim. Wish you could see it. A lot of people thinkit looks very funny to see me run around my place with a net trying tocatch a rabbit.I'd rather he just come over to melike my others do.

Cali gives me the most kisses.

Well, I just wanted to say WELCOME ::elephant:TO:colors:THE:party:FORUM,:sillybunny: Dear Heart!So glad you're here!

:kiss:

-Carolyn

This was Buck holding Cali.

attachment.php

This is Tucker and Fauna. Tucker's the brown one. He doesn't use the lead anymore.

attachment.php

This is a better picture of Fauna. Your mom loves her.

attachment.php

Here's Tucker being stuck-up.

knolw

attachment.php

Wanted to show you Cali's big ears.

attachment.php

Hi Alyssa,

Welcome to the forum!!!! I love your name...myniece's name is also Alyssa. Your bunny is verycute! You take good care of him, I can tell. I amlooking forward to hearing about the mischief you and he get into!

Sharon

2ddb0.jpg

I love the picture of Snowy when he was a baby!! This is myabsolute favourite age for baby bunnies, it's so cute when you talk tothem and their little ears poke up.

It's so nice to meet you Alyssa and Snowy, thank you for sharing your pictures, I really enjoyed them.

--Dawn

Carolyn thanks. Do you look like this:fishing:when you catch Tucker? I would like to see a pictureof you doing that:bambiandthumper.

Snowy likes yogurt drops. Does Tucker, Fauna and Cali. What is their favorites?:henandchicks:

We have a new baby called Keira. She is my sister. :stork:

I am going to the pictures with my Nana on the next day after tomorrow.I loved Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Did you see it?:popcorn:

I have got a video on at the moment. It is the Lion King. It is myfavourite and it is sad.I love it and I have a gameboy gameof it too.

I went to the museum today and I saw the Mummys and Dinosaurs and lots of things.

Aww your bunnies are all cute. I love Cali, she has very big ears.:runningrabbit:.

Mummy told me that Buck went to baby Jesus because he was poorly. That is sad.

Love from

Alyssa

Thank you everyone for writing to me. I would like to have new friends.

My name is Alyssa butsometimes people callme Lyssie or Boo.

Hi Alyssa!! I'm so glad you came to the forum!

Snowy is so cute. I love his baby picture. I wouldlove to see some more pictures of him and the other bunnies that livein your house and of course you and your sisters.

I have 13 rabbits. Daisy and Dillon are Holland Lops (I thinkthey call them Dwarf Lops where you live). Sage and Abby areMini Lops. Basil, Orion, Saphy and Lily are MiniRex. Elvis is a Californian. Sampson, Delilah andAnissa are Flemish Giants. Corky is a Flemish GiantMix. I have pictures of them all here somewhere.I'm going to put some new ones up soon, so maybe you can see them.

Jen

Dear Alyssa,

Hi Buddy! :wave:

I don't really look like this :fishing: when I'm trying to catch Tuckerin a net. I look more like I'm trying to catch a butterfly. That's thekind of net I use. Fisherman use it to catch clams. Your mom willexplain that to you. :wink:

I'll have someone take a picture of me, but I'll send it to you privately. :embarrassed:

Tucker, Cali and Fauna Love Yogurt Drops! Tucker and Cali's favorite kind is Vanilla; Fauna's favorite is Strawberry. :)

I'm so glad you have a new sister! :stork: Your Mom told me that youwere the one that suggested the name, Keira. :highfive: It's abeautiful name! :star: Good Job!

I haven't seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yet. I'm glad youliked it so much. All That Candy! Can you Imagine visiting such aplace? I'd really like to check that out!

The Lion King is by far, one of my favorite stories Ever! I saw theplay, where people act it out on stage, a couple of weeks ago in NewYork City. It Was Grrrreat! I listen to the music every day when Idrive my car. :note:

:dancing:Hakuna Matata! :dancing:

So you went to the museum and saw dinosaurs? They sure are Tall, aren't they?

Yes, Buck was poorly, but he's now in good company with Jesus and allour bunnies and loved ones that go to Heaven. He loves us and protectsus Every Day. He's very happy and healthy again.

:sunshine:

Thank you for your letter. I'll give all my rabbits their favorite treat tonight at bedtime and tell them it was from you.

:heart:

Your Friend,
-Carolyn

Hi Alyssa. It's nice to have you join us here. Snowy is beautiful - I can't believe how tiny he was as a baby - very cute!

I have 2 rabbits, Pernod and Perry, and they are very spoiled :D.

I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last week and I loved it. Thenagain, I love any film with Johnny Depp ;). I needed to eat somechocolate after I saw the film, because my mouth was watering so much.

Look forward to hearing more about you and Snowy

Jan

Your mom likes this picture of Fauna too. :) (I love your avatar! Goofy Girls!!)

Lyssie_Boo,

Hi Honey!

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you!

:hug:

-Carolyn

Hello Carolyn. My Mummy told me that you have been upset. I'm sorry.

I am moving the next day tomorrow on Thursday to a big, big house. Ihave no toys at the moment because they have been packed away.

Caitlyn is being very naughtyand climbing up things that she shouldnt. She is crying because Mummy got her down.

I love that Winnie the Pooh hes my favourite. I have got it on video but i can't watch it becuase its packed away.

At my new house there is a big park, but I am a bit scared when we move. I don't know why.

Big hugs and Mummy said she will ring you later so if thats is ok I will talk to you.

Alyssa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Alyssa!

I'd love to talk to you later! :phone:

Even adults get scared when they have to deal with a change.Once you get into the new house, I know you'll just love itthere. More room, a park...sounds great! You'll getused to it fast and then you'll be telling me how much you loveit. I promise.

Hearing from you absolutely made my day. :sunshine:

Thank you soooo much! You're Simply The Best! I know I'll have a great day now. I'm ready for it!

Talk to you soon!

Love,
-Carolyn

Ever see a rabbit that swims? Most don't like it, but these guys seem to really love it!

47b4d900b3127cceb2fc3333f9010000001610

47b4d900b3127cceb2fc3317f9250000001610

Carolyn It was fun talking to you again lastnight. Do you know when I told you about my two other fishes Rainbowand Angel. Well this morning when I went to feed them Rainbow didn'tcome for food. He died, he was okay last night when I was talking toyou because I was looking at them on the phone. Its sad. Just the daybefore yesterday my Froggy died too. Mummy thinks that it is a virus inthe water and we have to give Angel some medicine in the water so shewill be okay.

8.jpg

My Angel looks like this. She is very, very big and pretty.

Rainbow looked like this

rainbow_crtstal02.jpg

Mummy told me last night that you live in America and that is whereMickey mouse lives. Well nearly where Micky mouse lives. Have you everseen him? Mummy has in somewhere called France. I would like to comeand see you one day and we could go and see Mickey mouse.

I'm am going out now to a moving party. It should be good.

Love

Alyssa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back