All aboard....!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I cant believe christmas is in 7 weeks! :shock:

I am only 19 but I LOVED this film! I love how real the animationlooks. It will probually be on tv christmas time again :DJust like the snowman:sleep:(And the Queens speech)

But I am sure if I was 30 + I would of enjoyed it alot more!

Linz_1987 wrote:
Wow I cant believe christmas is in 7 weeks! :shock:

I am only 19 but I LOVED this film! I love how real the animationlooks. It will probually be on tv christmas time again :DJust like the snowman:sleep: (And the Queens speech)

But I am sure if I was 30 + I would of enjoyed it alot more!
I am only 15 but I can't imagine how I would love it any more:D lol

Aww, the Snowman, that's like, a Christmas tradition! *sings* We're walking in the air...*sings*

We got the dvd for christmas last year. I lovedit. We just watched it few wks before we moved. lol Tom Hanks did anamazing job doing it too.

JimD wrote:
Maybewe should have a screening of this one, too?!? Maybe sometime likeThanksgiving weekend or something?! What say ye?

:anyone:

I know everybunnie will be very busy this weekend..friends, family,cooking, traveling, entertaining, SHOPPING, EATING, etc.

....but this movie is really worth poppin' in the player...sittin' backafter things have calmed down a bit...maybe grab a snack, a cup of hotchocolate, and a bunnie or two.....and get lost in the spirit!!!

Treat yourselves to 100 minutes of quality time!!

Trust me on this one folks!;)

jim

Is it thanksgiving this weekend then?:? I haven'tA Clue! lol

I watched it last night with my little bro, but I will watch it again this weekend.:D

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Michaela wrote:
Is it thanksgiving this weekend then?:? I haven'tA Clue! lol

I watched it last night with my little bro, but I will watch it again this weekend.:D

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny
horn-r.gif

Yeppers.....it is here in the US of A.
This yearwe celebrate it on Thursday Nov 23rd...and most people will have Friday off as well.
Canada has their Thanksgiving sometime in early October.

Latest posts

Back