All aboard....!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not afraid of going to movies alone, I'vedone it several times before. Sometimes, it's actually nice to not haveto worry about whomever you're with bugging you. Some people I've gonewith don't know you're suppose to be quiet during a movie!

I want my hubby to see this movie because he's never read the book, andI just loved it so much as a child. I know he will too, he just doesn'tknow it yet. :p

Hey Buck! :)

Did you read Sebastian's Little Girl's review about The Polar Express?

It's in the post called, "dere mr. jones"

:dude:

-Carolyn

Carolyn, where didyou find the movie photos? I want to go to the web site and show themto my little one.

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Carolyn, where did you find themovie photos? I want to go to the web site and show them to my littleone.

Raspberry

Go to Internet Explorer and do a search on Polar Express pictures.Scroll through the websites they give you until you see one addressnamed: www.rottentomatoes.com

There are 40 pictures in there from the movie.

I'm so glad you took our little girl to see this on the big screen.

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Hey Buck! :)

Did you read Sebastian's Little Girl's review about The Polar Express?

It's in the post called, "dere mr. jones"

:dude:

-Carolyn
Thanks for the "heads-up." Just read it and it touched mejust like the movie did. She is such a sweetie-pie.

Buck

Season's Greetings,

This movie is being released tomorrow for sale. If you haven't seen it, rent it or buy it. It's a Classic.

As Buck said,

"All aboard....!"

:popcorn:

Missing You, Buck, but still learning from you. :star: Give Maxie:headflick: mushes of love for me, and Skip-Boy, Poco, Apollo, Roger,Lightening, Ben...and the many others.

:kiss:

"...teacher says, 'Every time you hear a bell ring, an angel gets its wings!"

-Carolyn

teacher says, 'Every time you hear a bell ring, an angel gets its wings!"
Im not sure why Carolyn, but when I read that it sent a funny littletingle up my spine.. I have yet to see polar express, but I am thinkingI may get it tomorrow for the kids, I think they might like it.

shadow10978 wrote:
teacher says, 'Every time you hear a bell ring, an angel gets its wings!"

That quote comes from one of my personal favorite movies: It's a Wonderful Life.

If you take in perspective what Buck means to all of us, I felt the quote appropriate here.

I don't doubt that your children - and you - will enjoy the adventure this movie brings you on.

:star:

-Carolyn

For some reason Ithought it was coming out yesterday and I made a special trip to pickit up. Got all the way there and found out it wasn't out untiltomorrow! :?

I saw it last Christmas, on Buck's recommendation I might add, and it'sfabulous!Everyone must have a copy for their very own. Ican't wait to see it again and share it with everyone who hasn't seenit! It's truly magical!

Raspberry

I saw this in 3D at the Imax here in Toronto - Ihope they show it in 3D again this year. It was the mostincredible thing I have ever seen.

Definately a classic!

We got ours!!!! :bunnydance:

I haven't seen it yet. I'll probably watch it tomorrow....don't know if I can wait that long though ;).

~JimD

OMG how have I never seen this thread before(ok, it's old and I'm quite new here that's probably why) I LOVE thePolar Express! I'ma big baby, I love any Christmas film, Ilove anything to do with Christmas! I'll have to watch it tonight!

Michaela wrote:
OMG how have I never seen this thread before (ok, it's oldand I'm quite new here that's probably why) I LOVE the Polar Express!I'ma big baby, I love any Christmas film, I love anything todo with Christmas! I'll have to watch it tonight!

We bought a copy almost a year ago, but I actually didn't get to watch it until a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe we should have a screening of this one, too?!? Maybe sometime like Thanksgiving weekend or something?! What say ye?

Latest posts

Back