ADEE's big and small

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) thanks!! i love taking photos and the buns really do give me a challenge hahaha. Do check out those videos, theres one or two hat cracked e up even!!

Wow, both your girls are beautiful and your pictures are gorgeous.

Alfie says that he's terribly sorry, but it looks like you've found his long lost love, Abbie, and she must be returned to him immediately. ;)

the only pic i have of her and her tattoo, i needed record of it incase something ever happens it shows her whole body

2747383245_2a3c895e29.jpg

she looks her age in this pic i think...

2748215640_e6e508678c.jpg

fresh herbs from the garden.. still damp from the rain!

2748215578_ea09b5c4d0.jpg

pull those ears back missy!

2747383009_e33178a035.jpg

her ears are so rediculous i swear haha

2747382863_013f7d81f7.jpg

a basil hat?

2748215164_f3a46ea163.jpg

i...think...i...can...reach!

2748215006_8660598331.jpg

official bunny flop!

2747382539_bc4d0bd850.jpg

tell me that carpet doesnt look comfy!

2747382271_d5c36e83f8.jpg

and what is a set of photos without a terrified bun'... her first adventure outside for pics was short.... very short! Shes a house bunny for SURE!

2747440745_2411e1dd01.jpg

2747440847_38ae302dbf.jpg

2747440967_5271bbeefd.jpg

Shiloh went to live with my sister quite awhile ago.. she was a lovely little lion head but was extremely shy, we have young children in our home and they made her very nervous. She would cower in her cage and not want to be held or pet. My sister begged us to let her have Shiloh and we agreed... she is loving her new home and is doing very well. I get to see her almost every Sunday. Shes an only bun' at her house and since there are no kids around shes really started coming out of her shell.

:) Thanks for asking... shes a lovely little girl our home just stressed her a bit too much and it wasnt fair for her :p She loves my sister though!

delusional wrote:
Wow, both your girls are beautiful and your pictures are gorgeous.

Alfie says that he's terribly sorry, but it looks like you've found his long lost love, Abbie, and she must be returned to him immediately. ;)

Uh oh...Yofi said the same thing!! ;)

Beautiful pics of both your bunnies, ADEE! They're gorgeous! :inlove:

:) thanks bassetluv! so you love bassets? my mother in law has two bassets, barney and hazel.. amazing dogs!
LOL @ Barney
2748742401_50a2becdd9_m.jpg

2747872707_63b8975dc5_m.jpg

:) thanks angel!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i love Abbie! she's perfect! keep the pix coming. the breeder you got Abbie from, do they have a web site? if so could you post it? i'm not getting more rabbits any time soon but a ELor a pair of nethies are what i'd like to next time and i'd like to start a list of breeders well(3-8 years)in advance:biggrin2:.

She came from a breeder in Inverness Florida called "Hoppy Lops Ackers" which actually isnt far from you at all. Her website is http://www.freewebs.com/jimjulie. Shes fantastic!! Her facility is beautiful and clean as is her home, all the rabbits had clean water, fresh hay and pellets. She really cares about her rabbits!! I do know she has a new litter of EL, they are about 7wks old now I believe.

the web site isn't there:grumpy:. i'll have to put this info somewhere safe:biggrin2:. i prolly won't be getting a EL for quite a while though:(. i'll just have to watch Abbie....................:heartbeat:

;) The breeder said... sadly the broken isnt available;). Apparently she went to live with a family in South Florida.. they called her Abbie :D.. thats our girls baby picture!! (and she still eats like a PIG!) The REW is still available as is her sister who is a fawn colored girl. Abbie was the only broken female of that litter.

Abbie went to the vet today and evidently has a cold... she will be on baytril for 14 days.

Video of what had my concerned: FF to 2:26
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvWILuIs1nk[/ame]

Abbies current weight is 5.25lbs!

Latest posts

Back