A Rabbit Scream

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should have seen naturestee the first andonly time she heard a rabbit scream. It was when we weretrying to harness train Mocha and the harness scared the **** out ofher. Naturestee's face went completely white and her eyesnearly bugged right out of her and she just stood there as stiff as aboard. She could have sworn that we killed Mocha right thenand there. (Luckily I had heard a rabbit scream a couple times beforeso I was able to react right away and get the harness off).

BlueGiants wrote:
Just got done feeding everyone in the barn. Thelittle bugger did it again! I'm on the other side of thebarn, "talking" to one of my Flemmie girls, and someone startsscreaming! No, it does not sound like a piglet... I runaround to the other side and she's sitting in the middle of the cage,momma's on one side, siblings in the back, asleep... and her, screamingfor no good reason! I picked her up, checked herover. No injuries, no broken nails, no nips orbites. Put her back down, she screams again! Mouthopen, little teeth showing, really screaming. I haven't got aclue! I'm open to suggestion... someone is going to think I'mdoing something bad to my bunnies!:dunno:

lol, what a STINKER!!!!!:D

You know what's triggering her.....you were paying attention to someone else.:p

hehe

Rose

I have heard Millie scream before and it washorrible! We had only had them afew days and they were in one of thoseark runs in the garden with me and my mum out there with them when Rubybit Millie. Milliescreamed so loudly i had to reach in their,push Ruby off and grab Millie. It was so scary. It sounds alot like ahuman scream eccept higher.Poor Millie. It's so weird too becausethey've lived together their whole lives and Ruby has never bitten heragain (eccept the odd nip on the bum to get out her way). I've alwaysput them in big runs now with plenty of space to run. I think it wasRuby's way of telling me she doesn't like ark runs. Bad bunny!

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
Why does it sound like a pigglet squealing? Do they do itjust to scream or are there reasons that they scream? If you touch yourbunny and it screams is it a sign of pain or is it just scared?

I was just wondering becuase Zee and I were talking about it.

Thanks!

-Danielle
The only one of our buns that ever screamed was Binkie. That was thetime the little raging ball of fur attacked my hand and I turned herlitter box over on top of her. I think she was scared and angry at thesame time.

It doesn't sound the same as a piglet, though. It's much more intenseand unexpected when a bunnie sreams. I think we expect piggies tosqueal so it seem more natural.

Anyone ever hear a peacock scream...at night :shock:??

Latest posts

Back