Zazu 2006-2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrinasmommy88

Reaction score
Im so upset. I turned the light on in Zazu's room this morning and he was fine. I just came home and he was in the bottom of his cage and has passed away. Im really gonna miss him. My husband is really upset.:bawl::cry4::cry1:

i meant to say 2006-2012

here is a recent pic
400797_2177107287024_1827142643_1364622_1676546082_n.jpg

My heartfelt condolences to your husband for the loss of Zazu. Truly must be upsetting for both of youto know he was fine in the morning and to come home to find he's passed.

K:)

Thank you everyone. Even though he was extremely loud, im gonna miss all the noise he made. You never know how much you appreciate something until its gone. I always thought he was a pretty bird. Im really gonna miss him

:rip::rainbow:

I'm sorry to hear it. Birds tend to go quickly, which is sad for us to find them that way, but nice to know they didn't suffer. My mom's 9 year old canary was dead when she came home from work a few months ago and he was happy and singing in the morning. Sometimes you just never know, but that doesn't make it any easier. RIP Zazu.

Oh I'm so very sorry :( I think we all have had a taste of how gut wrenching it can be when something like this happens. Take heart that he died with a family, a name and a home.

Maybe when you're ready make a posting as a tribute to him. Share some silly stories and the best pictures that you love. It helped ease my pain when Bailey passed away, for sure.

Super hugs.

Thanks everyone. I showed my husband this and it made him feel a little better to see how supportive and nice everyone is. And Sammy, I am definitely going to do that :)

Back