Your Bunnies and their Best Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kait-Jed

Reaction score
My Boy Jed was bought with his brother Rorey, They were inseperatable until teritory came between them Jed came off second best so we gave Rorey to a Friend and Now Jed has a New Best friend ...Introducing Milly These two cant leave each other for more than 5 minutes.. It is very cute :)

Milly when she first met Jed
100_0983.jpg

And Now

S7302633.jpg
S7302653.jpg

haha, that's adorable. I love the pig's wild hair. My new little pig is in love with my dutch, but it's unrequited, unfortunately.
CIMG4982.jpg

That is so cute..
I had always heard that rabbits and Guinea pigs dont go well together
But my first rabbit thumper was with Henry a guinea pig and they got along like a house on fire
And jed and milly love each other so I dunno lol :)

I would have never guessed that a bunnies and g. pigs could be friends. That is too cute! I love the pic's of them together. :biggrin2:

Awww! So cute! :D

Yes, they can get along, but being housed together is dangerous and life threatening. :( One thump of the bunny's hind foot could cause serious injury, even death. It could snap a pig's spine in half. :( They also have different ways of living. Rabbits can hop from levels where as guinea pigs can't. They also eat different food.

Well my bunnies are a bonded trio so they are oveously best friends with each other.
DSCN1023-Copy.jpg

And then here they are with my papillon Kitsune. We got Kit when he was 9 weeks old (he's 5 months now) and he was raised around the bunnies. I swear he thinks he is a bunny, he even tries to eat hay with them. I only let Kit in with the bunnies when I'm right there to supervise, but he's great with them.

3310_1139721894824_1280709816_37641.jpg

3310_1139721974826_1280709816_37641.jpg

Latest posts

Back