You'll Forever Be The Spice Of My Life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:(Oh no, I'm so sorry!! I loved looking at your pictures of Spice.

How are you and Reese doing?

If you ever want to talk to someone abot him, PM me. :hug: I'll be glad to listen.

It's been a month and a half and I still miss you so much Spice. I'd give anything just to kiss you again and be able to hug you.

Reese seems so lonely without you by her side.

:sad:I hope your having fun at the Rainbow Bridge.:big kiss:

One of my very most favorite rabbits. You will ALWAYS be remembered!

Rabbitchat.jpg

SilverpointKiss.jpg

Neonkiss.jpg

kisscutout.jpg

AccentKiss.jpg

Spice.jpg

Dear my Spicers,

In a few days time it will have been a year since you were taken so suddenly from this earth. While I know you are in a better place with the love of your life snuggling by your side, I still can't help but feel like a piece of me is missing. I miss your one of a kind personality. Other bunnies may come into my life, butfew of themwill evercompare to how special you are.

I hope you know I still think about you all the time and I miss you a lot. You're always and forever my baby boy and I will never forget you.

Take care of our Reesie like I know you will.

:rose:Binky free my Spice and Reese. :hearts

Love you both forever...

:tears2:

I still have his "groundhog" picture on my computer where I see it daily. I think of him all the time. Something was so special to me about Spice. Strange from someone who never met the little guy, but it's true.

I'm so sorry Laura.

Oh Laura, I can hardly believe it's been nearly a year :(. It's such a miss, not hearing about him and seeing photos of him.

Looking at some of the pics, he has exactly the same look on his face as Jester. Full of mischief, but also so innocent.

Thinking of you

Jan

Back