You Have to Laugh...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBinky

Reaction score
You know, I have to see the light side of this...

The other day I was sitting here and contemplating just how little I know about rabbits and how I was hoping to get more experience and really gain knowledge. I was also thinking about how I really need to act on my organization skills, and not just think about how I would like to do things.

I think my buns heard me and now that is why Ariella is "helping me learn" with her syphilis.

I had just re-taken out my supplies to create my Rabbit Info binder that i have been wanting to do for so long, telling myself that i really need to increase my knowledge and have info on these things on hand.

I guess I will have personal observations to add now :?

I did about two weeks of research before getting my first bunny, and I thought I knew everything I needed to know about getting started with owning a rabbit. Boy was I wrong. I've found that the best way to learn about these little guys is through experience :)

You know, Ms. Binky, I'm in the process of doing the same thing. Maybe not the part with organizations, but gaining a lot of knowledge by making a little info booklet for myself. It's hard work getting things organized, but I know in the long run, when its finished, it will have been well worth it. :)

I was just saying to my mum the other day how little I know about rabbits, I may have a lot of knowledge, but there is still LOADS I havn't learnt, and nobody knows everything about rabbits, we just have to learn from others. I just "borrowed" a file from a friend with all the safe medications, symptoms etc for different medical problems. I learnt countless new things whilst going through it. Heck, I have been caring for rabbits for 10 years now and I still learn something new ever day, maybe more often. So don't be in a rush to learn new things, because the best source of info you are ever going to get is your rabbit/s and they will teach you so much. :D

Good luck!

PS. :baghead I join you on being un-organized. hehe.

Thanks everyone :)Very true that our rabbits teach us the most. I'd just prefer them not having to teach me :pLol, poor things. I really need to set up a better routine! And I encourage all of y'all to do it as well!

MsBinky wrote:I really need to set up a better routine! And I encourage all of y'all to do it as well![/quote]

I think a routine is very good when people have pets, after about a week if you keep strict to the routine you just find yourself doing the routine without knowing it aswell lol. I tried a routine, but only stuck to it for 2 days because it got messed up :baghead . *Goes to make a new one*

PS. Yeah, it is pretty weird that little creatures that cant even speak your language teach us alot. :D

Latest posts

Back