Yesterday was my 1st time going to a show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyjr

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to Isabella County Rabbit Show in Mt. Plesant, Michigan. It was my first show. I bought a lot of bunnies but anyways.

I showed Jr. Rex that is about 6 months old. She's an Black Otter. She got 2nd Place.
( Her shoulders is VG. Density VG. Color G. But her Hindquarters needs more width)

I shown a Jr. Mini Rex. She's a Black and she got 2nd place too. She's a couple months old.
(Head G. Ears G. Type G. Density F. Texture F. Remarks:: Nice and Round,)

Any better tips is always good?

:pinkbouce::D

Enjoy my wooler and my mini too! lol I can help arrange the pictures and info for all your new bunnies on your site if you need me too. Just PM me. :)

Finch will be so happy to have her own cage now! lol

Thank You Too for letting me have them.. Yesterday I brushed her and she did so good. Just stood there.. Lance is so sweet and just talks to me.. Thank you again Briana :hug:

Congrats for showing, this next year will be my second year showing my mini lop and californian

Walter got-

2008-
1st place
Champion
Reserve Champion

1st place
Champion
(he didnt make it to the reserve champion or possibly grand champion because he was molting

HOPEFULLY WINS

Latest posts

Back