Yeay! There are other bunny mad people out there!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I've been reading your posts onthis forum for over a week now - sussing you guys out ;)- andyou seem like a really nice crowd. It's so nice to discoverother people who are crazy over rabbits and there is loads of goodadvice. People I know are driven mad about me going on about'my babies' so it's good to know there are others out there thesame. I have 2 house buns who rule my life, and I wouldn'thave it any other way. Look forward to talking with you all.

Hi, Luvabun! Welcome to the forum!

You've come to the right place for "bunny madness". :D

We look forward to "talking" with you and seeing photos of your buns.

Hop right in!!! :dude:

I have two house buns that rule my life too! They're my girls. :):)

Welcome to the Board, LuvaBun! :dude:

If you've been reading our posts for a week, then you certainly know that some of us are a little nuts. :)

I also have two house rabbits and I've been bunnysitting for two for acouple of weeks. I, and everyone that visits, have a blast watchingthem play and interact. People are constantly amazed at how much thebunnies give back in love, entertainment, and attitude. It doesn't takelong to get addicted to them.

I'm so glad you decided to say hello.

-Carolyn

I'm the fellow whose house buns Carolyn issitting for mentioned above. This forum definitely has a "family" feelto it, which you probably recognized if you've been "sussing" about.

Glad you decided to jump in. Welcome! :D

Buck

Welcome!!!! I'm new here too! I'm into rabbitstoo, I have one rabbit named Mocha Sprinkles, and likes to rule mylife, although my computer also rules my life!!!!:D

Hi Octet23! :dude:

Happy to have ya aboard!

-Carolyn

LuvaBun wrote:
Hi! I've been reading your posts on this forum forover a week now - sussing you guys out ;)- and you seem likea really nice crowd. It's so nice to discover other peoplewho are crazy over rabbits and there is loads of good advice.People I know are driven mad about me going on about 'my babies' soit's good to know there are others out there the same. I have2 house buns who rule my life, and I wouldn't have it any otherway. Look forward to talking with you all.
i assumethose are your babies in your avatar, beautiful babies theyare. welcome :)

BunnyMommy wrote:
Yes, Gabby, I was thinking the same thing!

Beautiful buns. :)
you know i have a soft spot for dutch lol, but i alsolove black rabbits too. black, blue and chocolate;-) my 3favs lol i like other colors but they are tops lol

Thanks, everyone, for your welcome.Yes, they are my buns in the avatar Pernod is the dutch doe and Perryis the black buck, and they are real snuggle buns. Fortunately (?) theyare both neutered so no patter of tiny feet - mixed feelings aboutthat. Pernod is a bun with attitude and Perry is a 'thinking'bun -he likes to weigh things up before he does anything.They are both rescue buns and I can't believe that people justabandoned them when they got fed up :X.

LuvaBun wrote:
Thanks, everyone, for your welcome. Yes, they aremy buns in the avatar Pernod is the dutch doe and Perry is the blackbuck, and they are real snuggle buns. Fortunately (?) they are bothneutered so no patter of tiny feet - mixed feelings about that. Pernodis a bun with attitude and Perry is a 'thinking' bun -helikes to weigh things up before he does anything. They areboth rescue buns and I can't believe that people just abandoned themwhen they got fed up :X.
i'd love to see more picturesof the 2 of them, i'm sure we all would ;-)

Back