YAY!! It has arrived...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
YAY!!! Just an hour ago, the mailman knocked on my door...and I knew what it was........

Trixie's cage arrived!! YAY!! Wow...how much morereal it becomes once things start getting put into place...

I opened it up, took a look at things (can't put it together until weget the final touches for that part of the livingroom, so all I coulddo was poke around in the box, hehe), looked at all her toys, her nicewoven grass bed, her BIG litterbox (it's a high-backed catlitterbox...and I thought my girls' boxes were big! hehe),etc. I got to admire the adorable teeth marks and shreddedportions of things (cute!).

I let the kitties sniff the box and mark the corners by rubbing withthe side of their faces (cute!), and I took each toy out and let themsniff and check things out in general.

I've also scooted the box over to the girls' cages, and though thethings aren't directly in their cage (I don't want too much of theirscent on things...the whole point was that the stuff have Trixie'sown scent), their noses are going a mile aminute!! It's so cute!! Their both all ears,sniffing the air.

It's funny...I actually hadn't thought about how the cage being herewould be good for my babies, too. I was concerned aboutgetting things prepared for Trixie, but hadn't thought about the factthat it'll be good that they're smelling her before she evenarrives.

I think this transition is going to be very smooth and nice for allinvolved. Though I don't expect Trixie to be completely calmafter her plane ride, I know she'll be MUCH more calm than if she'dbeen driven over two week's time (or possibly even longer)...and I knowthat I'm doing everything in my power to make the transition as smoothas possible for everybody.

I think it'll work out GREAT!! I've even got hope for the weather!! :D

Wish me luck!

Love to all!

Rosie* :bunnydance::bunnydance:

P.S. Perfect timing on the cage's arrival! I workedreally hard (did it all myself) and moved everything around yesterdaybut the final piece, so that the space is just about clear forher cage. We've only got to purchase a TV wall mount, andwe're good to go!! :D Wow...this is so incrediblyexciting!!! :D

:colors::colors::colors:

It's getting close now!! I'm so happy for you Rosie!:hug:

I was thinking that too, that this will be a benefit for Maisie and Flower, hopefully will reduce stress for everybun:)

Hehe..it's funny...I have caught them watching TV before, too.

And the cats...well, they're addicted...there's no hope for them. :D

Latest posts

Back