YAY! 29 DAYS OF WAITING AND THEY ARE FINALLY ALMOST HERE!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling Lop Rabbitry

Reaction score
Ok as some of you already know, Majik my black chinchilla mini lop doe is pregnant (on purpose) I bred her to my gorgeous black mini lop, Salem. Well 29 Days (today is the 29th day of her pregnancy) she has her nest built and fur pulled meaning they are going to be here soon, i have been counting down the days :0) like im the happiest person in the world right now :D like i cant wait to see how many she will have (she is huge) and what colors they will be :D I plan on keeping one for 4H showing. Anyways if anyone wants to take a look at the parents go look at my website and while you are there sign my gestbook!!

The link is: SterlingLopRabbitry.com

I can't wait :D but i better shut up and get off to school before i miss the bus :p my dad will kill me lol anyways post your thoughts, and i will definitly be posting pics of them and mommy and some of just them ;D P.S i got a litter of mini lop/ frenfch angora mixies also coming up she isnt do till the 16th though. The mom is Missy and the dad is Cotton :) they will just be gorgeous

Good Luck! I can't wait to see pics! I can understand your excitement. I had a mini rex I was hoping would have babies last week. Sadly she didn't. So I have to wait until March 7 for babies now. Hopefully this one's pregnant.

Congrats! I have a litter due this Thursday of English Lops and its my first litter of them!! I can't wait!! It is taking too long, but that is good because then they are going to grow up to quick!

Latest posts

Back