XPen vs NIC cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephiemarie78

Reaction score
I live in a SMALL studio apartment and I'm trying to make the best of the space I have. I have Ruby and Leia in an NIC cage ontop of Gators but I want them on the floor so they can come out and go in on there own. I dn't have room for 2 NIC cages so I was thinking of makeing and "XPen" out of the grids and making 2 cages on the floor. That way they don't have to be square and I can put them in area's i have room. What should i prepair for? Should i rabbit proof the whole room incase someone jumps out, What is the likely hood of that happing.

Also whats the best product to use to clean urine off the floors. They all use the same play area and I usally mop it so they don't smell each other. The Girls are not litter trained yet.

What about a ramp? I think* Khermann just made one, SOOSKA may have too...
I use a vinegar water solution, I spray and wipe tho....You could just get hot water and put in a bit of white vinegar, the vinegar removes the scent and I think* bacteria.

Latest posts

Back