WWhat wis the cheekyests thing yous have done?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naomi

Reaction score
[align=center]What has made your owner smile, chuckle or even go mad?![/align]

[align=center]This is me in a hoody!!![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
3552138-686m.jpg
[/align]

3 things comes to mind with Erslev (named in honour of a Danish terror expert!)
Worst is when he bite the printercable and my pc headsetwire

Most clever Erslev figured out why we layed salat in his cage at night to get him to jump in without a big drama.
But he outsmarted us. He simply began to sneak in and jump soundless inside his the cage and took the salat to another room. Pretty impressive since his cage is between my work room and our bed room.

Most weird We have had a bit of a fight over the right to use the remote, if he was in the sofa when before I came it was his! I think this might have been a challenge at me for the post as alphamale (rabbit) course my wife could get it.

Here is our lovely and spoiled boy on HIS terrase

3juli009.jpg

I don't know why but Emily goes crazy when I get up on her bed and pee... it's just a little pee! and I like to pee on soft places! it's her own fault her bed is so soft and comfy! - Mimi :brownbunny

Sounds like I'm a lot like to other buns here!

I've chewed FOUR of my mum's PC headsets, she got soo mad. She said they're worth about a hundred dollars each, so I've chewed four hundred dollars worth!! She's so silly.

I've also chewed off a lot of the buttons on her tv remote and her new blu-ray player remote! Sometimes when she's watching her TV she looks over at me and says "Oh thanks, now I don't know which one is for subtitles" or "Great, which one brings up the menu, Toby?" Teehee!

Mimi! I like to pee on mums bed too! I don't do it as much as I used to, but I still like to now and then! It really catches Mum off guard nowadays.

Back