Worst Movie Ever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How about a new one--The worst movie you've seen within the last month. On TCM and it was Called "The Green Slime", probably the worst space/sci-fi movie ever shot. I think the budget was less than the cheapest Roger Corman movie ever made.

Night of the Leupus. I think we've talked about this previously. It has Deforest Kelly in it. It's about giant mutant bunnies that eat the people of this town. The set is mostly miniatures, but the miniatures are like very cheap doll house furniture and stuff. It has real rabbits in it and it doesnt look like they took very good care of them.

Dinner with Schmucks. I swear, that was one of the only movies I ever had to stop midway through because I couldn't stand to watch another moment. Steve Carrel is a terrible actor and he made me want to pull my hair out and punch him in the face at the same time. Seriously worst movie ever.

I love B rated horror movies, all of them. The worse the better for me. I was banned by my husband from Redbox because I kept bringing home the most terrible horror movies.

In the last month... hard to say, but possibly You've Got Mail, it's just kinda boring. Everything else I've watched this month I've pretty well enjoyed.

the 4th "Star Wars " movie--it cured my insomnia.

By the 4th movie do you mean the fourth in the serious "Empire Strikes Back" or the fourth movie made?

Chronological order--the "Jar Jar Binks" debacle. Although the Halle Berry "Catwoman" was so bad we couldn't watch more than 10 minutes. We do watch "Night of the Lepus" every Halloween too. And I am King of the Sci Fi B movies. One I've noted was made by Ivan Tors ("Flipper") called "Gog and Magog" and I think it was Stephen King's inspiration for "Maximum overdrive" although a couple of episodes of "Science Fiction Theater" also mention an "outside" source taking control of machines--also an Ivan Tors production in 1955--57.

That was the worst character in Sci Fi except maybe the robot in television's Buck Rogers. The movie stunk, Jar Jar stunk, and it had no real story--Lucas Inc saying "look at our effects"! We prefer story driven movies like "Them!" The effects were horrid, but the cast was a who's who and what a great story. Thought the Godzilla from the 90's was horrible even if the effects weren't someone in a rubber suit.

I can't stand the original Godzilla, but that might be because when I was little my dad would play it in another language and I couldn't read so it made no sense. And in my memory it is still in another language.

Latest posts

Back