woo hoo got a laptop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
I am so excited, got a laptop today. I am sitting in my bed typing this right now,lol.

so sorry i am like a child,lol

Awesome! How are you liking it?

I am jealous! Someday I'll get to sit and bed and be on the computer. :p

Cool! I can sit in bed with mine but I prefer to sit at my desk. Even though sitting on my bed right now with my laptop does seem inviting since I am tired.
Enjoy you new laptop!

Awesome....i was the same as you...i was excited cause i could take my new laptop anywhere i want....i love my new laptop as well....i sit in bed with mine to..

Be warned don't fall asleep with it, I got 3rd degree burns on my arm thanks to an incident with my laptop.

Saudade wrote:
Be warned don't fall asleep with it, I got 3rd degree burns on my arm thanks to an incident with my laptop.
Hehe,i fell asleep while on RO a little while ago....woke up two hours later...RO looking at me...i thought i was dreaming about being on RO lol...didn't burn myself like you though;)

i have heard, and seen the burns from a laptop,lol, i am sure i will do it eventually.

I like it and have been wanting one for a while. this was 350.00 at bestbuy, it is only 2gb though, but the guy said that would be fine for me since i only want it to get on the internet and hop off. I am thninking of down the line getting more RAM and putting it in, i looked and it doesnt seem expensive at all to add more. The main thing i worry about is the dirability of this with four kids in the house,lol. I was originally looking at a toshiba, but decided on an HP/Compaq , i have always liked HP and the guy said that between them and the toshiba, hp was more durable. It isnt even 7 and i am in bed on the computer.. lol... but that is only because i was up with the baby and then the dog had to go out,lol. I am sure the novelty w ill wear off, but i will have fun in the mean time,lol

another thing if i ever post when i am in the bathroom that will be the first indication that i have a problem,lol

I really want a laptop, I need one too my computer is going to die soon!

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
another thing if i ever post when i am in the bathroom that will be the first indication that i have a problem,lol
umm...
:blushan:

I was feeling kinda sick that day... figured I'd stay close to RO while figuring out how sick I really was.

Don't worry, I can't post and throw up at the same time! :biggrin2:

LOL ... TMI, much? (bet you all want out of the sharing circle, huh?)

Congrats on the new laptop! It's really fun to take it out in the garden too :)

ha ha Autumn, well i know for a fact i could not throw up and be on the laptop at the same time,lol, i was sick last night. i thought it was great to take the laptop to bed and be sick and still be able to be on the computer,lol, well my head was spinning so bad i couldnt bear to look at the computer, now you know i am really sick if i cant go on the computer,lol.

i have taken it out front but not out back yet, i will be trying that today later, i hope.

i am still getting use to the fact that i dont have a mouse, it is hard to get use to using my fingers and not a m ouse. i cant play games that i would other wise use a mouse for but that is ok, cause i still have my desktop if i feel the need to play comptuer games,lol

I have a wireless mouse for my laptop, as I am not at all good at using the trackpad!

i have a wirless mouse for my desktop computer and thought of using it but i wasnt sure how it would work, if i would be all akward with that and the laptop,lol

Be careful with a wireless mouse that is not specifically designed for laptop use. Some will, when installed, overwrite the drivers that run the trackpad. (You can download and re-install the drivers, but it would be a pain.) A wireless mouse designated for laptops will not do this, so you can use the trackpad or the mouse at any time.

I got a mid-sized one. I know there are ridiculous teeny tiny ones, but I don't think that would be very convenient. The one I have is smaller than normal, but still useable (it's a little taller, so it's easy to grip). The bluetooth thingy stores in the bottom of the mouse, which will turn itself off when the thingy is stored in it. Saves the batteries, and you don't have to remember to turn it off.

I usually use my netbook on the sofa, so I just use the mouse on the seat of the sofa, beside me. Works fine. If I'm doing something really quick, I'll just use the trackpad.

yes i have the mouse with the bluetooth thingy,lol. well will defintely have to try the mouse thing i figured it would be too much stuff and to awkward to use,lol

Latest posts

Back