Won't be online for a few days...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wanted to ask for yourpatience when responding to my posts, and such. We're movingtoday, and we won't have the internet back up until aboutmid-week. I know...it's only a few days...but I'll stillSUFFER!!

Anyway, thought I'd post a little note. :D

I'll miss you guys over the next few days!! :(

Happy house moving hope everything goes nice and smooth for you:)

cheryl

Well, we're not back online. Maisieseems to have taken the move fairly well. I think the wholeprocess of moving freaked her out a bit, because she's slept the vastmajority of the time since we moved in on Sunday. She startedplaying a bit last night, so I'm not TOO worried, but it does worry methat she's so much less active.

Before, she was in a closed-door room away from the cats, but now sincewe live in a one bedroom with our daughter taking the room and ussleeping in the den (which is an offshoot of the livingroom), she's inthe same room as the cats. We've set up her cage so theycan't get their paws in the cage at all (built a "run" type thingaround the cage with additional NIC panels), and she seems to becompletely relaxed with the situation. I'll keep an eye onher over the next few days to be sure she's ok with things.

She's always been really brave with the cats...going right up to themto sniff noses whether she's out of the cage with them, or through thecage when she's in it, so I'm not terribly worried. She seemsto be acting normally in general, just sleeping an aweful lot.

I'll keep you guys informed as to how she's doing. If I havea question, I'll post another thread so you guys see it. :)

Latest posts

Back