won't be on much

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katt

Reaction score
so i thought i would tell you all here that i am taking kinda a break

i have had a lot going on lately, after my last panic attack that brought me to the er, i need to take some katie time.

sadly, my schedual doesn't allow for much, i work an 8 hour shift tomorrow, then on tue i have a doc. appointment at 7:30 am, and my dr. is 45 minutes away from here, then i get to come home, take a 2 hour nap, and head into work where i will be there from 12 pm to 10:30 pm that night. a lovely 10 hour shift! then the next night (wed) i head out to my sisters and spend the night, thurs i am babysitting all day, staying out there thru night and watching the kid first thing in the morning till i bring him to daycare.

i then get the rest of friday and saturday to myself, and have to be at work at 6 am on sunday, then work till 2:30 pm and head straight out to my parents for easter. . .

not to mention i will most likly have random heart and bloodwork test done during this entire thing that i have to fit everything else around

so much for my long awaited 6 day vacation, well, it turned into 4 days off work so i could work on tues. and sunday.

needless to say, not only am i BUSY but i am also trying to get myself feeling better!

anyway, the buns and i wish people a happy easter just in case we forget on suday! and i am alive, and for the most part well! just incase i am not around much in the next week or 2!

Take care and give Winnie and Pantoulfe kisses from me!

Hope youre getting some rest time in this week, hun. You have a lot on your plate right now.

I'll be praying things let up for you soon.

Haley

thought i would update!

wow! what a week! just for interest on my part, here is my week broken down:

last weekend i worked my normal 8 hour shifts.

monday, a girl called in, so i worked 10 hours (10:45 ish am to 9:30 pm)

up at 5:30 am tues. to get ready and be at my doc appointment at 7:30 am (she lives a while a way)

then worked a 9 hour shift (12 pm to 9:30 pm)

wen. did all my running around, i was up by 9 am mind you, and headed out to my parents house (where my nephew and sister are staying for a few weeks while my sister's boyfriend gets better from his surgery).

wake up at 6 am with the baby thurs as my sister was already at her house getting her boyfriend ready for a trip the hospital)

spend all of thurs. morning with the baby, had to be in town at 12 pm for a visit with a shrink (they suggested i get some advice from a professional on dealing with my anxiety and bi-polar) so i spend a hour talking about all my "dirty laundry". that was majorly emotionially draining let me tell you. after my appointment i went in for a meeting with my manager and turn in FML (family medical leave) paperwork, which will make it so i don't get writtin up or fired for missing work on the days that i have anxiety attacks.

go back home and watch the baby all evening. i didn't get to sleep untill midnight

friday, up again at 6 am so my sister could get ready for work. i spent all friday at my parents house watching jack.

get home at 5 pm friday night, and fall right to sleep, i slept till 9 this morning. . . you can imagine how sleepy i was.

so now i am cleaning the appartment majorly, i guess i am working on my spring cleaning.

i am doing good with my health, using some tips the shrink gave me, and dealing with it all!

anyway, we are all well here! back to cleaning!

Wow! That was some week! Hope you get some down time to relax! Hugs to you dear. :hug:

Latest posts

Back