With unending thanks to our veterans

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkinandwhiskersmom

Reaction score
Thank you, veterans of all armed forces, for serving your countries. Tomorrow is Memorial Day in the US, and I just wanted to take a moment to remember those who have given their lives for their fellow countrymen, and to thank those who have served and live on to teach us what it is to serve others in this special way. Thanks to you and your families for your sacrifices.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Your welcome.

Dave W, Major, United States Air Force, Retired.

Thanks for keeping us free

mdayImage1.jpg

Thank you to those who lost their lives, and their families who were left behind to mourn their loss......

My uncle died several years after returning from Vietnam due to the effects of being in a direct spraying of Agent Orange. At 16 years old, I lost my hero, my very cool uncle.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Thank you to those who lost their lives, and their families who were left behind to mourn their loss......

My uncle died several years after returning from Vietnam due to the effects of being in a direct spraying of Agent Orange. At 16 years old, I lost my hero, my very cool uncle.
Oh! I'm so sorry Bo B Bunny:(

Latest posts

Back