Willing to help in Hawaii

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shandrel

Reaction score
Willing to take up to 4 bunnies to foster. We live on Oahu Hawaii, a place not often on your lists for rescues. However, i am putting it out there.
You have atleast two rescuers here on the Islands! ( two being my husabnd and myself.)

* we have a slot open for one bunny that might be a rescue depends on the owners... intellegence level >.<.......*

I would encourage you to check with your local humane society and see if they take rabbits there. That is how I first got involved with rabbit rescue, by volunteering at the humane society.

Thanks for your willingness to help the bunnies!!

*nods*
i have already contacted them about rats. However i have no received a reply yet. More than likely they thought it was a joke, so i will have to go down there in person and make myself known.
also, i want to get a few more cages before i seriously start.
but in case someone had an emergency and checked on here, they woudl have at least one option. i am also checking craigslist every day to see if there are any rats or rabbits who need help. So far, none! which is great in my humble opinion.

And we have our first rescue bunny! his name is Right Turn Clyde, this drops our space to three bunnies. i am still checking craigs list, i expect to see a few being after Easter season,
DSCF1285.jpg

this is Clyde.

He is, i am getting a lot of advice, he might have to go to the Vet asap, his poops are slightly runny, and he has had no Hey in a few days, or rabbit pellets ( our friend came over, spent the night and left him here with us, we weren't quite expecting it.) He is suppose to bring all that over asap, but i think he might be too late, long furred bunny and all.
pf course we were expecting a vet visit, just not under... duress.

Just get Clyde on a good diet and his poops should get to normal. It would be a good idea to get a health check at the vet. Is Clyde neutered? If not, very highly recommended.

Feel free to ask lots of questions. Someone here has the answer.

Thanks!

he is not neutered, i will try to get him in soon and good news!
His poopies are back to normal! thank Gods! :) i like happy vet visits, not sad ones :D

Latest posts

Back