Wierd stuff around eye

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivythelionhead

Reaction score
Hiya so my rabbit Iris has this weird stuff around her one eye and I was wondering g what it could be, I looked up different fungal and skin infections and I can't find anything it could be.

I dident mean to post the ad 3 times sorry my stupid iPad is being dumb

The picture isn't close up enough to see detail. Is it just fur loss or is there any crusty skin, bumps, or swelling? Look around the genitals, nose, and mouth for anything similar. Also what country are you in(to help rule out certain illness)? If you could post a picture that is closer up that will help in identifying the problem, and it also needs to be a very clear and in focus as well.

If it's just fur loss with no swelling or skin damage, does she have a bonded partner that could be over grooming, or could she be rubbing the fur off on something?

No crusty skin, dumps or swelling.
And there's nothing else like it all over her body and I live in Canada in maple ridge and I can't get a better picture it's from my iPad and I don't have camera and it was as clear as I could get it and also no she dosent have a cagemate, I guess she could be doing it to herself.

Latest posts

Back