WI - Needed: A New Home For Butters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottyB

Reaction score
I will admit to being a bit heartbroken, but due to my allergic reactions becoming more and more severe over the years, resulting in 8 weeks out of work already this year, it is time we find a new home for Butters.

She is a Dutch Mix (I believe Chocolate) and is approx 7 years old. We've had her since she was very small, maybe a month old or so, and we had her spayed about 6 years ago. She is an absolute sweetheart, very friendly, and very social.

We have her on a very strict diet which keeps her very healthy, and we are looking for good, responsible owners who are willing to look after and play with her. She's not been around other rabbits, so I can't comment as how well she would get along. But her whole life, our home has also been "hers" so to speak :)

We are located just south of Milwaukee in Mt Pleasant (Racine), WI and are looking for that someone who might be able to take of Butters.

Serious inquiries only please, or if someone knows of a location that would be a good fit in our area, we are open to any information.

Much appreciated!

Scott and Jackie

Latest posts

Back