Why?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
Okay, so the bunnies have been free roaming whenever im home, and Phinn has taken a strange liking to the door stop.

He goes up to it, pulls it, so it goes 'bonnnngg-g-g-g-g' real loud, then runs away as fast as he can looking terrified.

If he was so scared of it, wouldn't he NOT do it?

LOL! I can just picture it!

I have a chinchilla who loves to scare the pants off himself too. I think it's just mischief, otherwise they would learn. For instance, as soon as Jordi catches a glimpse of the pet carrier, she's off like a bolt of lightening...

He probably thinks it's a fun new toy.:p But after moving it, realizes it scares him;), I don't know, silly buns. That is really funny though, you should get that on vid, I'd love to see that.:D

Thanks guys!

I thought he was probobly just being a silly boy. Nothing new in Phinns world, lol.

Ill try to to get it on tape, it will just be hard, because he does it at the most random times haha!

LOL exactly, Jim. We joke about the horses afraid of water....... The HOOF EATING PUDDLES OF WATER!!! :shock:

I think it's an adrenalin thing, he probably knows it won't hurt him but it still unnerves him.

My buns are like that with a furby. The best example is Dawn goes up to it, scrabbles it, it talks, Dawn leaps about a metre in the air in shockthen runs off binkying all the way, then goes back and does it again, lol.

They are just little daredevils, lol.

Latest posts

Back