Why won't she listen???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny_Mad

Reaction score
Every time Huggy or Hutch get a bit nevous about us coming near, it's always my fault. That is according to my Mum.

I have had enough of her blaming me and making me feel bad. As i am 16an i don't have any sort of job at the moment, i don't have much moneyso my mum, whenever we are in a pet shop buys toys for the Rabbits. Itis as she is making me feel bad about me not getting stuff, and thenwhen i do have the money, my mum has brought every toy possible.

I am a boy, so i can talk as they say "soppy" to my rabbits as she doesand then makes me feel like i don't give the Rabbits enough attentionby saying to them "He hasn't talked to you has he Huggy/Hutch"

Why does she do this????

I don't want to tell her how i feel as she has an attitude that she hasthe last word, so if it goes into an argument i am going to be the oneto look bad!!!

What can i do????? :(

And to top it all, she keeps telling me i have to save up and replasethe plants Huggy has eaten!! She knows i haven't got the money, i keeptelling her i can't help it is his natural instinct to eat them. Butshe's having none of it!!! I keep teling her to go to a garden centreto get something to stop him, but that was 5 days ago and nothing!!!

I am really starting to get annoyed!!!!

Hi BunnyMad,

Many houseplants are toxic to rabbits. You're lucky you haven't lost Huggy as a result of him eating them.

Why not just have Huggy and Hutch go in your bedroom when they are allowed to be inside?

-Carolyn

Honor thy Father and thy Mother sweetheart :)

Someday, *you* will be the father and you will understand the sacrifices of a parent.

As a parent, we must also understand how precious the gift of a child is and the importance of leading by example.

My mother died very suddenly and unexpectedly --I would giveanything just to have another moment to spend with her. Timeis so precious. Go give your Mum a hug and get thesedifferences worked out.

Pam

Second that emotion, Pamnock!

Look at BunnyMommy's loving husband. Alive and well over the weekend,and she's picking out a casket for him on Monday afternoon.

"Life goes on it happens every day so appreciate what you've got before it's taken away." -The Kinks.

-Carolyn

OMG! She's a porcelain doll! Stunning. And he's so cute!!

Last, but certainly not least :) Here's a photo that someone took of my oldest (23), Billy, at a recent meeting. . .

Doesn't seem possible that Pamnock has so many kids! :shock: They're all beautiful.

-Carolyn

Hey Bunny_Mad. Sorry you are feeling so down.Just remember, your bunnies love you . You can tell them anything andthey never tell ;). I know things may seem tough at the moment, butstick with it - your mum really cares deep down. Maybe she buys Huggyand Hutch toys 'cos she secretly loves them too!

Pam - Lovely family, but then look who they have for a mum :p

Jan

Of course he likes bunnies! He's thecurrent Vice President of the regional Ohio Holland Lop Club and at onetime was the #1 Holland Lop breeder in Ohio and 18th in the nation inHolland Lop sweepstakes. He's also had other breeds includingBeveren, New Zealand Whites and more recently, Tans.

Pam

Should I get the pull-out couch ready for you? :) Although I'm sure he'd enjoy a trip to Colorado! (sorry Josh LOL)

pamnock wrote:
Ofcourse he likes bunnies! He's the current Vice President ofthe regional Ohio Holland Lop Club and at one time was the #1 HollandLop breeder in Ohio and 18th in the nation in Holland Lopsweepstakes. He's also had other breeds including Beveren,New Zealand Whites and more recently, Tans.

Pam

Should I get the pull-out couch ready for you? :) Although I'm sure he'd enjoy a trip to Colorado! (sorry Josh LOL)

No, I want him! ;)

hehe

Great family, Pam!

Rose

Latest posts

Back