White blobs inside rabbits eye

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
The people who live behind us have a lovely little male rabbit, they asked me to have a look at him last night as his owner noticed his eye looks weird.

I don't have a picture of it right now, but I would describe it as having blobs of something white inside the eyeball (not on the surface), and the closest I can think it looks like would be if you had a lava lamp with black water and white wax inside it.

He seems to have trouble seeing from that side but I can't tell.

They appear at this stage to be unwilling to take him to a vet so I thought I would ask on here if anyone knows what this could be, thanks.

Michelle

I don't know what it is but I would take him to the vet - why won't they?

Bit of a long story, the parents are really strict people, their daughter wanted a bunny (she's about 16 I would guess) and they said ok, but they will never help her pay for it etc etc. She was working part time at the supermarket but her parents made her quit as it was affecting her school work, so she doesn't have any money now.

I will take the bunny myself, don't worry :D, as long as her parents don't get all upset about it! They are a bit weird, they call me over to the fence to tell me when they think I should be doing gardening or mowing the lawn :p.

Just thought I'd see if anyone had come across this before.

Oh thats um.. Okay?!

As long as your taking him!

:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back