Whhhhyyyyyyy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvmybuns

Reaction score
Does she have perfect litter trained habits until she gets on my couch?!?!?! She pees and poops on the couch EVERYTIME. Shoot me why is she doing this?

(Pepsi is 9 months old and spayed)

OMG I know! Mr Tumnus and Lucy have been doing this on my couch and its disgusting. I almost wonder if they see us sitting on it and think its a big litter box. Ick.

I really have no good solution or Id be doing it myself :) Only thing would be to put NIC panels around the couch when theyre out.

Hehehehe.

Marlin plays on the couch daily and only leaves 1 poopy for me :p. Of course, this is the bunny that runs to his litter box to poop while he is out of his cage playing :shock:.

This used to drive me nuts, lol. Max loved sitting up on the back end of the couch against the wall while we watched movies, etc. I picked up the couch pillows a week later and found a whole bunch he'd been dropping the whole time. I was SO glad they're dry, omg.

After that, max got a long time out in his room/living area immediately after i caught him doing this while on the couch (it was really hard to be the disciplinarian mommy and not go into his room and give him snuggles while he was on time out, but it worked!). It took a quite a while, but he did finally get the idea it wasn't ok. He doesn't drop poos while playing on the couch anymore.

Latest posts

Back