Where are Dajeti2 and BunnyMommy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss them terribly too, Buck andTrixie.

The board is definitely not the same without them.

I hope they comeback.

-Carolyn

Just got off the phone withTina.

She and her family have gotten back from hersummer vacationand are in their new home. Apollo has a lovelyyardto hop around on and they're enjoying their new place quite alot. Unfortunately, she won't be plugged in for a while, butshe'll try topop in when she can.

Apollo's doing great. He's as big a baby as he ever wasbefore. He refuses to go in the litterbox for some reason andsince he's won the Best in Breed andBest In Show Blue Ribbonsat their Fair, "he's all about Me! He thinks everythingrevolves around him."

There's no controlling his ego now.

I read this post to her Buck and Trixie and she was deeply touched.

-Carolyn

I miss themtoo...It's really great that our bunny family is expanding every daybut without the regulars around it's just not the same. And now withLaura not her regular self....Woe is me....

Thank God we have the people on this thread thatwe do, and folks like Pamnock, Buck, and all the others that we're'close' to.

Don't you all go anywhere!

-Carolyn

There absence has certainly left an empty spaceon the forum. BunnyMommy is in my thoughts often, as I thinkof the difficult days she faces ahead. The future willcertainly hold more smiles, but the journey to those days is painful.

Pam

I do think of BunnyMommy often as well, Pamnock.? You make a strong point though.

Of course, not taking anything away from BunnyMommy, Raspberry Swirl reminds me a lot of BunnyMommy.?

Sadly, I don't think dajeti2 will be on for awhile.? Once a week if we're lucky.

-Carolyn

I'm not usually one that lacks for words but thatcompliment just about does it. Thank youCarolyn.

Sherman did it again. He chewed a bit of wire from BunnyMommy's laptop.

:X

-Carolyn

You all are just so sweet!!!! Thank you for keeping me in your prayers, hearts, and thoughts.

It's been a real challenge adjusting to life without myhusband. I went back to work so as to keep busy, but I thinkthat I went back too soon. There's so much to do when thiskind of thing happens, and I didn't realize how time consuming it wouldall be. I'm just so tired at times, but I have to keepgoing.

As soon as things settle down here I'll be visiting the board regularlyagain. I miss you all so much. I really do think ofyou as my extended family. I am so grateful for the love thatyou sent and continue to send during this difficult time.

I still have so many phone calls to return, thank you notes to write,etc. I'm just going to take it a day at a time and soon itwill all get done.

My beloved Sherman sends love to you all. He's still his sameold naughty self. As Carolyn told you, he got mad at me andas my "punishment" chewed straight through the power cord of my laptopwhile looking me directly in the eyes, so I was offline for a few daysuntil I could get another one shipped to me to the tune of$80! I told him that I'm going to make him sit on a streetcorner and beg for money until he pays everynickelback!!! ;)

Carolyn, I'll be writing or calling soon. Please be patientwith me. You can't imagine the avalance of things that I'vehad to accomplish every day since my husband passed and I can tell thatthis trend is going to continue for a while.

Thank you all again! * HUGE hugs and kisses for everybody! :dude:*

Dearest BunnyMommy,

No Worries on this end, Dear Heart.

You take all the time you need.

All My Love,
-Carolyn

BunnyMommy,I understand. We just miss you. I knowyou have so much to get done each and every day. My Mom passed awaythree years ago.My Dad was alwaysinvolved with allher chores,errands, bill paying and so forth and soon.Thank God he wasn't as much at a loss as some men are whenthey lose their wives when it comes to that sort of thing. However,when it came to just the empty minutes in each day, he was totallylost. They worked together at the same factory for twenty years, sothey ate breakfast together, rode together, worked in the samedepartment, ate lunch together, rode back home....you get the picture.The were never apart. It was really hard for him. He still spends eachevening with one of us girls and our families. He has dinner with usand goes to whatever sporting event the grandchildren are in that nightor goes grocery shopping or whatever that family is doing. We are stillworking on things that involve Mom, three years later. We just finishedgoing through her things in the garage this summer. The attic will benext summer. It takes a long time to go through a lifetime ofpossessions. I don't know if everyone can truly understand whatBunnyMommy is going through if they haven't lived it themselves.

Still thinking of you and praying for you each and every day. ;) Raspberry

ps-just wanted to mention BunnyMommy,that there were plenty of good times involved in that garagesession!There were more laughs and giggles than I could haveever imagined when my teen daughters began modeling my Mom's authentic1970's clothing! :DWe took lots of pictures and then got outthe photo albums and compared the ones of my Mom to the ones of mydaughters in the same outfits! Fun, fun!

*nods* agreed, raspberry. the hardest part for mewith losing my mom was having to watch my dad sit down, and go throughmy moms address book, call everyone she keeps in touch with (which is alot of people...my mom still kept in touch with friends from college)and tell them the news. i bet it was harder for him though. its a sadthing, bunnymommy, but you're a strong person...i can tell...everyone'stelling me this is the kind of thing you'll never get over..but overtime, it'll just get easier to cope with.

Back