What type of bunny is Bangbang?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bangbang

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if you could help me out, I adopted bangbang as a babyfrom my work and i've never known what kind of bunny she is. I knowshe's a lop.. but what colour, if she's a minilop all that. I've triedreading up on it but was never sure if I got it write, so what do youall think?
She weight 3-4kg:bunnyheart

I'm guessing that Bangbang is probably a Frenchlop, and the color (to me...tho I've not much experience with rabbitcolors) appears to be chinchilla. Could be wrong though. Regardless,she is a really beautiful rabbit! :inlove: How old is she?

3-4 kg is about 6-9 lbs. That's on theheavy side of mini lop (US version), and she could have some french lopmixed in.

I agree- she's definately beautiful! :bunnyheart

I know! Everytime I look at her I melt, she's so cuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I thought she was a big big for a mini lop, she's bigger then my cat!!
I thought maybe chinchilla as her fur is 'ticked' blue
I'm not sure how old she was when I got her, but she was definetlyquite young, would fit in one hand so we estimated about 6weeks, thatwould make her around1 year now :party0002:

Looks more like a big Mini Lop. Myfriend breeds them and hers are on the larger size. Hers canget to top weight for a mini lop which I believe is 6 or 6.5pounds. Anyways, your rabbit is definitely Chinchilla incolor.

Is that a collar on her? I don't think that collars are agood idea as they can get caught on something and the rabbit could gethurt trying to free itself. JMO

Sharon

Remember a mini lop in Australia is very small,about 1.3kg-1.5kg so your girl would likely be a french lop or a frenchcrossed with dwarf lop perhaps. A dwarf lop gets around the 2kg markthough so it seems possible she could be a mix between thetwo :).

By the way she's stunning! What a beautiful girl :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back