What Kind Of Rabbit Bed? She Ruins Them!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KookieKing

Reaction score
Mitsuki has sensitive feet so the wire cage floor hurts them. I tried giving her an old cat bed she loved it but started to eat the sides so I had to take it away. I then bought her a small fleece cat blanket to use and she started to chew at that too. Yesterday I bought her one of those hay beds and she's more interested in ripping it up then lying in it. Does anyone have any ideas on what to get her that she won't destroy?

Good luck with that--rabbits have teeth and claws for a reason. With our house rabbits, they don't get much use for what they would normally be applied to. We have used boards and litter pans in their hutches. Used the grass mats, but they do get chewed to bits. Also, we use cardboard--it still gets chewed, but it is easy to replace and gives our fur-kids hours of entertainment.

cardboard here too! also if you have a fabric shop or factory outlet, the fleece tends to be cheaper as you buy from the roll. friends and family know i have buns and dogs and always pass on old towels or boxes.

you could also try lining the cage - there is an NIC thread on the forum which should help:D

Back