what kind is my rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Brandon!

We'd love to help you, so maybe you could give a bit more informationor a picture? How much does your bunny weigh, characteristics, any furmarkings, that kind of thing. :)

Many rabbits are large and can be like the size of a cat, so it wouldbe extremely helpful to help other members to narrow the breeds down,so we can figure out what breed of bunny your's might be :).

Welcome to the forum as well!

it looks kind of like ur poppy but i dont knowexactly how big your poppy is................and mine has black spotsinstead of grey:cool:;)

Oh OK, Great! Thanks for the photos.. hopefullynow someone can chirp in suggestions about her breed. I'm not good atidentifying breeds, so hopefully someone else can help you out a bitmore :).

She looks like she could be an English Spotbecause I think I see the "chain" on the side of her (its a particularpattern) and she has the side markings. Could also be mixedwith English Spot and something else too.

Sharon

Latest posts

Back