What do you hate?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I haven't tried strawberry tops, but I don't like strawberries themselves. They are weird 😐

Please send your strawberries here to me. I live in a house, you should be able to find it.

I don't like the orange and green things that mama tried to give me today! I nibbled a bit of the green bit but it was yucky, and the orange part smelled too funny to even try. Clementine ate so much though! I don't know why because they're so gross. Mama gave me 'basil' instead, and I love that. This is the orange and green thing.

pimg_carrots.jpg

Blegh!

~ Felix

Haha I'll tell my mommy to send them to you next times she tries to feed one to me! Yeah I love the orange things Clementine likes too, my mommy calls them "carrots". I haven't tried the green part yet though

~Silver

I hate when you think you're going to get something good, but then it's just hay. :sigh: Also there are mean feathered creatures here. I just wanted to see what they were and they tried to peck at me. At least they drop good stuff when they're eating.

We have a feathered thing too. I think the word is "beard." If you wants yore beards to stays away, try to eats dem. Then yore hoomans will keeps dem away from you. Dat's what I (Bugsy) did. I had to try two times before my hoomins got the point. Now, when we is out of our cage, the beard is in his.

That green stuff on the top is my favourite!!!! I try to tell Dumpy to buy more of them.

Latest posts

Back