What do I need to be watching out for now?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
Ok, I scared the whole of a busy chat room, and star scared me.

he was rummaging around in his food bowl, with his nose, and started sneezing. he did a lot of sneezes, no problem, seen that alow when they do that. but then he started coughing (i guess thats what it waS).

eveyr little while he would cough once. it wass a horrid nose :( but i guess it would be like us trying rto shift somehitng tform our throat. (this went on for about 5 mins or so)

i took him downstaris and he stoppef coughing, either he shifted it, or me picking him up and csarrying him about shiffted it. he pottered about downstairs so i fed him some banana and he ate that no problem, he's happy, lively, eating, etc now.

but... i know that he could have inhaled it. what do i need to watch foer other than laboured breathing, whhezey bretahing, diufferetn breathing or being off colour?

thanks, and sorry for making another thread, he scae me stupid. im not willing to lose someone else.

ETA- is there a timeframe or anything as to when i will know if he is ok or not? like after a certain amount of time he might show signs, etc? im not explaning myself well, i hope you understand what i mean.

Dust? Bo used to inhale dust from the bottom of his bowl cause he is such a PIG!

I would think that if it were something he got in - just watch for rattles or trouble breathing but I'm just guessing here.

yeh, i reckon it was dust, but obviously even a tiny bit of dust csna cause problems if he has inhaled it.

ill just ahve to be really vigilant wiht him. :( and hope he just managed to swallow it and not breathe it in.

Latest posts

Back