What color?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the picture it looks like a sable point. They do look purebred to me.

Roger

Yes, sable point and frosty. I agree with Roger. Most likely purebreds - ear control is common (although not desired)in Hollands.

Pam

They are adorable!!!!

the dark one is def a sable point. i've got three sable hollands. The other is a Himi, a pointed white or a dilute. I actually had a litter from my doe, Night Skye(solid black) and she threw a litter that looked almost exactly like those two. Speedle(Broken blue) had BEW in his background and threw dilute babies every now and then.

Blaze_Amita wrote:
The other is a Himi, a pointed white or a dilute. I actually had a litter from my doe, Night Skye(solid black) and she threw a litter that looked almost exactly like those two. Speedle(Broken blue) had BEW in his background and threw dilute babies every now and then.

The Holland in the photo doesn't have red eyes, so isn't a pointed.

Pam

i couldn't really see it's eyes, i kinda forgot my glasses, but thanks! i do wonder, they do look like my skye/speedle babies, other than they're older and their ears already came down

Latest posts

Back