What breed was my rabbit Willy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f_j

Reaction score
I have scanned a picture of my original heartbunny Willy (I didn't have a digital camera when he wasalive). I got him from a pet store so I have no idea who hisparents were. I was wondering if any of the experts can makea guess as to what breed(s) he was? He was about 3 pounds atthe end of his life (11.5 years), probably a little more when he wasyounger. He had very unique colouring as you can see from thepicture. He had markings that looked like eyebrows!Thanks in advance for any input!

william.jpg

The color looks like it may be a japaneseharlequin or tortoise blue-eyed white sport. Hard to tellfrom the photo. What color eyes did the handsome boy have?

Pam

Thank you for all of the responses!!

Pam - He had blue eyes. I'll try to post a few better picssoon. I have lots of pictures of him, but my parents have ascanner and that was the only picture I could find at theirhouse. I loved his coloring, I've never seen a bunny like himto this day. He had such an amazing personalitytoo. He was my baby and I miss him everyday.

Latest posts

Back