What breed is she?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralvr

Reaction score
I have a bad habit of looking at craigslist for pictures of cute animals. I saw this free rabbit ad and I was wondering what breed she is.

0115110102080103092007112959c60b13ba717410d3007dd6.jpg

01010501021101031220071129aefef4c03838da599100bc5c.jpg

I've seen her too and think she's a doll. She reminds me of my Hotot. Maybe a mix? I emailed about her once, but never heard back from the people.

I like the dutch that is on there now, too.

She looks like the bunny that steals the cookies on the I can have cheezeburger site. LOL!

I love her.... she's got a cute face!

Depending on her size, maybe Hotot or Dwarf Hotot (or a mix with Hotot!). Cute face though!

Leaf wrote:
I've seen her too and think she's a doll. She reminds me of my Hotot. Maybe a mix? I emailed about her once, but never heard back from the people.

I like the dutch that is on there now, too.
I thought she looked a little like a hotot too. Oh my, I just went and looked at the dutch, she is a doll too!

She looks a lot like our Dwarf Hotot mixes.

For show, the Dwarf Hotot's ear should not exceed 2 3/4 inches.

Pam

Well I am still not sure what breed she is but she will be at my house tonight. The woman who had her emailed me and said they had a couple people both fail to come pick her up and they are leaving and really needed a home for her. I told her I could not drive right now but if she will bring her to me then I will take her in.

WOW! How exciting for you! (And how great for the bunny!) Congratulations!!!!

:happyrabbit:

Do let us know EVERYTHING about her.... :)

Latest posts

Back