"What breed is my bunny? "

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ecresi

Reaction score
[align=center]Okay. Well I adopted my girl Kota when she was pregnant back in December, and I never really questioned it until now. Any guesses on what breed she might be? Someone had suggested a Flemish Giant, but she seems a little small to be one of those, so maybe part Flemish? Any ideas?
[/align]
Kota3.png

Kota2.png

Kota1.png

looks like my old girl. and she was a mix because she wasnt as big as a normal giant. But shes a cutie...

I thought maybe I should post pictures of the babies as well. Which might give people a better idea. but so far the best guess is a Flemish Giant mix. Here they are :)

Demi.png

Buttercup.png

MisoSoup.png

Moe.png

fatty.png

What does she weight in at? What is her coat like? Is it normal or does it have a certain "shine" to it? That would really help decide what she is. That color can be a result of many breeds or many mixes, and she has a very common overall type (kind of feel this isn't the right word b/c you really can't pose her... not knowing what she is.. lol)

To me, she looks very Copper

As for her weight, I don't have a scale around the house to test that out, but as a guess ... Maybe 5 or 6lbs? I don't know how old she is either, so she could still be pretty young at that. Her fur seems normal, I don't think it has a certain shine to it. As far as her temperament, she's really sweet. Not too fond of being held, but once she's in your lap and being pet and cuddled she's perfectly fine.

Latest posts

Back