What breed is my bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what breed this bunny is? Wefound him a few days ago and have decided to keep him (of course)! Itmight be difficut to say as I think he is quite young and if anyone hasan idea on how old he might be that would be appreciated as well! Thevet thought 2-3 months. Thanks!

Karen

Elvis1.jpg

IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/karenc22/Bunnies/Elvis2.jpg[/IMG]

Elvis3.jpg

He's adorable!

Most likely he's probably a mix of several breeds. There are severalnormal furred, up-eared breeds that could meet his description. Havanais one breed that comes to mind. He's still pretty young, though, soit's hard to tell.

I might have to post some more pictures when hegets a little older. He is very cute with a beautiful personality. He'svery affectionate. He also licks me a lot so I'm hoping bonding with myother two won't be too difficult! My mum actually found him eatinggrass on the side of the road while going for her morning walk so I hadto go and get him. He was so skinny with an elastic band around hisneck!?! He also had a big bite on his back. Poor little thing, buthe'll have the best life now and thankfully the vet said that otherthan being a bit on the skinny side that he is very healthy! Oh and wecalled him Elvis because of his black fur and my mum loves Elvis!

Yes, his ears were the first thing I noticedabout him! So big! I have a one year old Flemish Giant crossed with alop and this new bunny has ears the same size! He also has huge feetand is growing very quickly! I can't wait to see what he looks likewhen he is fully grown! :jumpforjoy:

Latest posts

Back