What Breed Is My Bunny??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quelastima

Reaction score
Hi all! I just got my bunny about 2 months agoand I was told that this bunny was a netherland dwarf, but it weighsover 2 pounds and is only about 3 months old. And i was told that thatwould be it's weight when is is full grown. It's ears are also biggerthan what i think a netherland dwarf's ears are suppose to be. The onepicture is of my bunny: Kocoa (and guinea pig (Phrado)) now and sheweighs over 2 pounds
6-25-04_021.jpg

and the other is of her when she was three weeks old and it weighed 1 pound 7 ounces.
6-25-04_005.jpg

Thanks!!

I got him at a petstore in town. I was going toget a netherland dwarf, because they are the smallest breed and ithought that would be better because it lives with my guinea pig, and idon't want him to get hurt, but a mini rex is just fine! it's alsosmall so it'll all work out! i was just hoping that it wasn't going tobe a great big 10 pound bunny, because then my rabbit and guinea pigwould definatly have to be separated, and they get along so well sothat would have been bad!

Thanks!

firstimebunny wrote:
Can you tell me what breed my rabbits are? Please???? Thisis Oreo. My 7 y/o rabbit.

If you are referring to the photo in your avatar, it is too small forme to make out -- perhaps there's someone with better eyesight thanmine who can venture a guess :cool:

Pam

quelastima wrote:
I got him at a petstore in town. I was going to get anetherland dwarf, because they are the smallest breed and i thoughtthat would be better because it lives with my guinea pig, and i don'twant him to get hurt, but a mini rex is just fine! it's also small soit'll all work out! i was just hoping that it wasn't going to be agreat big 10 pound bunny, because then my rabbit and guinea pig woulddefinatly have to be separated, and they get along so well so thatwould have been bad!

Thanks!

i bought my bunny lyla she is a holland lop .i too wanted asmall bunny so she could live with my pig, but........ after threeweeks of being bestfriends lyla woke up one day and decided this is myhouse, and im going to eat you unless you get out, luckily i was thereto see it and immeditly went out and bought her her own cage.since thenlyla and the guinea pig (miss pig) dont get along lyla claimsthe whole house as hers and the pig isnt safe anywhere but her cagewhen lylas out:?. so please keep an eye on your bunny whenhis/ or her hormones kick in it will be bye bye pig, keep meupdated.....

sometimes but not alot of the time bunnys and pigs can live together, rabbits are to taretorial.

good luck

sara

lyla_an_pig.jpg

Latest posts

Back