What breed is Lily?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sissy2170

Reaction score
Lily is about 3 months old and is growing like alittle weed even in just the week I have had her. Her parents werepretty large rabbits from what I was told. Obviously she is a lop ofsome sort, but I am not sure what type of lop she is. I am new torabbits and so I don't even know all the different type of lops thereis. If you could help me that would be great. That is a picture of herin my avatar. So far that is the only photo I have of her as I hate tofreak her out too much. She had never been handled really before us soshe is a little skittish still. I am letting her come around to us inher own good time. She will let me hold her for a few minutes now, butis still nervous during it seems. Thanks for any help you could give meon her breed. It really doesn't matter as she isn't going to be bred,but I am very curious.

It's difficult to tell from the avatar becauseit's so small. Knowing her current weight would also help alot. She might be a Mini Lop. If her parents wereVERY large (15+ lbs.), French Lop is likely.

Pam

What size pic can we post on here? I didn'tthink we could put a larger picture on here so I just used the avatar.Her parents look like average size rabbits you see in th e wild. I haveseen photos and they didn't look like they weighed 15 lbs., but it ishard to tell from a photo. How large do mini lops get when they arefull grown? I will see if I can get a weight of her without freakingher out too much. If I can't she will be going to the vets very soonfor a check up and seeing approximately when they want to spay her.Thank so much for your input. :)

Let me see if I can do this right. I justuploaded the photos to photobucket, but I am not quite sure how to putthem on here so you can see them, but I will try.

IMG_00232.jpg

I think I did it right. Is she probably a holland lop? Those seem to bethe most common of the lops I have seen. I will try to get that weighton her. Thanks again.:colors:

Thank you. I am biased, but I also think she isadorable. LOL I have been looking around on the internet at differentphotos of french and mini lops and I have to say that the french lopslook quite a bit like her parents photos. So I am going to make a guessand say that is what she is. My vet is pretty experienced with bunniesso I am going to ask her if that is what she thinks when I take her infor her check up. Thanks so much for your help. :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back