What Am I Forgetting?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FraggleRock

Reaction score
HI, i got two new bunnies on monday. im trying to get them all set up and happy but want to make sure im not forgetting anything :)

Chocolate and Thomas (the train, my 3 year old named them, they are 'his' bunnies) came in a smallish cage, im guessing its 2x 4. i kept them in the house for a few days until it warmed up and today i moved them to the barn. they have a 9 X 11 stall two run in and i left there cage in there with two doors open for them to go in and out. i put lots of hay in there cage for them tosleep in. i had put a big pile of hay in when it was in the house and they took turns hiding/playing in it. they have ther water bottle and a bit of rabbit pellets and some of the nicer hay they came with. i think they ate alot of pellets before i got them, but im going to switch them over to mostly hay/veggies (need to get some more vegs this weekend for them). and im going threw the baby toys to try and find them something to play with :)

should i give them a water bowl as well as the one that hangs on the cage?

should i worry about a mouse/rat hurting them? i just got thinking about that one! its been a while but we do ocassionally have the odd mouse or rat in/around the barn.

anything else im forgetting?

im going to bring them in the house for the odd colder night we get the rest of this year. and they are not out in the barn to be forgotten about. i have horses outside and go to the barn atleast 3/4 times every day.

Latest posts

Back