Weird behaviour

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Well everyone, Mocha and Spice are officially acting weird.

I go outside and they run up and down the wire on the front justbegging me to come over and see them. They go nuts when they see meoutside and I don't come over to them. That's weird for my 2, normallythey just sit and watch me, not go nuts like that. Then if I go over,they both high-tail it to the door and just beg to be pet. I've neverin my life seen Spice pick me over a full food dish! I can't pet onewithout getting looks to kill from the other and just begging me to petthem, too. Not only that, but Mocha hasn't bit anyone in over a week,not even a nibble for not petting him.

I must admit, Mocha is acting a lot weirder! I put him on the ground,and he just runs circles around me, nudges my ankles, or tries to climbthe fence if I'm not in his run with him. But the second I pick him up,he melts. He just goes limp and relaxed, I can put him on his back withno problem and he just lays there. Last night he even kissed me andthen fell asleep sprawled out on my lap.

Now I'm not complaining, I love this extra love, but I can't figure outwhy just this weekMocha's suddenly started acting likeSebastian and Spice loves me more than food!

The only problem I have with Mocha, is that he has started making moreof a mess in his cage. He used to be so neat with going to the bathroomin only one corner, but recently he started going in 2 corners, one ofwhich has wood on the wire so you can imagine the mess he makes. It'snot so good with winter coming because I can't spray off that board toclean it. Vinegar isn't working so I guess that only leaves me thechoice of cutting the wood on the wire down so it all falls through.

Sorry about the long post! :shock:I didn't realize I typed so much.

I'd go check that run for any tunnels to the outside world:p ;)

lol! No trouble out of them yet.

Here's some pictures of the weird Moch, lol.

fceeb83f.jpg

2fbf3f50.jpg

824c3105.jpg

4cbd6ac6.jpg

393ec99a.jpg

Did you drug him?!

hehehe.....:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back