Wednesday Weigh-In

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
Well, I've decided to do my weigh-in in themornings on Wednesdays. I was pleasantly shocked (ok, I was sick lastweek, but still...) to find that I have lost 5 pounds this week (evendown to the .4 of last week).

Yayyyyy

Weigh To Go, ElfMommy!!!

:dude:

Scales are against the law in Tucker Town.

-Carolyn

Well this is going to be my start date... so I'll go weigh myself now and hope I lose some for next week!

Well done Elf Mommy! 5lbs is alot! :)

Ang xx

I dont have a scale anymore to weigh myself. Idid for the first time in a long time did a littleexersice. Plus i always park far away from thestores and work. Mostly to avoid having to think to back out and to getexersice and i always take the stairs to the third floor.Before i started driving nine months ago i did so much walking. Now iam so spoiled. My one year driving bdaywill be march!!! Yea!!!! Makes life easier buteasier to gain the weight too

Cristy

I don't rememberwhichday I weighed last week, but I'm the same as I was lasttime. So, this will be my baseline weight for next Wednesdays weigh-in!Come on you guys! Go weigh-in! Commit! Let's support each other onthis, so at least when we are grouchy and eating ice-cream at thecomputer we will have someone to tell about it! :)

Raspberry

mmmmmmm ice cream and cherry pie!!!! Is that where i got my big butt from this winter. haha. :)

Cristy

Don't mention the I.C. words...that is my weakness!!! :p

I just did my weigh in and lost four lbs, but I'll do it next Wed.again with you guys. I haven't been going to the gym, but yesterday Idid an hour and a half of housework and worked up a sweat, and the daybefore did my leg lifts and that stuff for toning up. I am going to thegym today though. Not that I want to mind you.

This is just themotivation I've been looking for. I just really started thisweek, trying to be better about eating. I can go to the gymall day long, but my eating has to change. This is the most Ihave ever weighed andit's bothering me big time.Each person knows what weight they are comfortable with.

I am getting married on December 10th andI just really want to loose about 30 pounds. HELP MEPLEASE!!!:p

WONDERFUL!!!!

I'm glad to hear everyone is getting good results!

If I could offer my dieting secret... Whenever you feel hungry or justwant a quick little snack... instead of getting a small salad or a 1/2sandwich or something like that.... drink a tall glass ofWater. Really, it works & helps. The waterwill give that "full" feeling after the first week and you'll noticeyour skin and hair having more life and luster.

I started making only this change to my diet back in Mid-Late October and I have lost 24 pounds.

Good luck on your diets, I wish you all success!

~Sunshine

Well done Sunshine!

Unfortunately, I have to faff around with insulin and stuff so it'sreally difficult for me to keep control of what I'm eating... andthat's my downfall. I get lazy and go back to my old amountof insulin and my old diet! Like say I lower my insulin andeat too much, I get high blood sugar which means I feel like rubbishand can't be bothered doing any exercise... lower it and don't eatenough and it means I have low blood sugar and end up eating sugaryfood to get it back up! The dietitian never listens to me, asI'm a really fussy eater, so I'm pretty much juggling itmyself. It makes it really difficult to lose weight... plus Ihave PCOS which is another reason for my weight gain! :?

I'm going to try lowering it tomorrow again and see how I go... :)

Ang xx

Back