We need your prayers!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's incredible that to begin with, a dog would continually eat leaves like that, and then that it would cause all of that. I'm really happy though that you've found the cause and now you know you can prevent it, I hope she recovers and doesn't get another seizure :)

I think the problem is that she's been eating leaves off of our neighbors tree, a Sumac. I have been diligently cleaning them up every day and no more problems. I'm always amazed at what some dogs will eat. Dogzilla--soap bars, shoes, towels, soxs, washrags, cortizone cream tube and all except the cap, the control knobs off my BBQ and all the wiring and aluminum gas tube, the dryer vent off the side of the house, rubber and plastic chew toys, wooden spoons, and for 3 years in a row all the pears off my pear tree before they were ripe (had to fence off all the fruit trees and strawberries). The amazing thing is how old he was when he went, in his sleep--14. He lived up to his name for sure. We used to think of him as our small dog at 95 pounds because the others were 108 and 142 which makes all three large for Doberman's.

This reminded me of a commercial I saw a while ago. Two vets were looking at an x-ray, and one said "this dog either has a light bulb up his butt, or his colon has a great idea!"

XD

This reminded me of a commercial I saw a while ago. Two vets were looking at an x-ray, and one said "this dog either has a light bulb up his butt, or his colon has a great idea!"

XD

you should've seen this dog, took 2 years to break him of this habbit, he was good boy, I know he was feeling down when I joined the Army cause me and Mr D had a bond, and I do miss my boy

Latest posts

Back