We finally named her!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
~~~~~~~drum rolll~~~~~~~~~~

Valura!

Dave and I are a couple of dorks and reada lot of fantasybooks. Long story short, it is a name from a character in a serieswe've both read recently. However, I thought it kinda sorta soundedalong the lines of velvet, or valure (sp?). Long shot, I know, butthere ya go.

So our new buns name is now Valura. I'm sure she'll learn it fast enough.

Welcome Aboard Valura! :dude:

Such a pretty name for such a pretty girl. Did she ever luck out when she stole your heart! She picked the right parents.

(Just read your note in the GI Stasis post about how your husband askedabout Tucker today. God, that melted my heart. What great people youare.)

Love the name Valura as much as I love her. I've never heard it before.

Post a picture of her on the thread if you can so that we can see her pretty face and call her by name now.

:dude:

xo,
-Carolyn

She is so cute!!!! Can i come steal her.:) Will have to make my husband move to have room for herthough. Just kidding about stealing her.

Cristy

Thanks everyone. So far so good with her. She'svery slowly adjusting to her new home. As she's never been around otherrabbits before, she's a bit scared of Chompers and Abby. Her cage is inthe same room as them, but on the other side (it's a huge room).Basically we want them all to see each other. We're pretty much tryingto leave her alone to adjust, as she's been through some major changesin the past 48 hours.

Abby tends to chase her and all of that, but from what I've read that'snatural with a new addition to the rabbit family. We keep a spraybottle on hand if Abby tends to get too aggressive, or if Valura boltsand Abby gives a chase.

*sigh* Was hoping it'd go easier, such as that first night when allthree seemed cozy and grooming each other. It's not going to be as easyas we thought and is going to take a lot of time.

I'm glad I finallytook the time to go through these posts... I was trying to think ofnames earlier! I didn't know you came up with one yet! I think I wasstill following the post about your new rabbit! :shock:

Latest posts

Back